News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Creative board section

Started by ARTgames, September 15, 2009, 07:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

The idea behind the "creative" board section would be to present content made by an user that is not related to stick online.  A place post your photos/images, music, games, videos/animation, story's and writings of any sorts.  I think this would be a nice way to further organizes the General/Off topic section of this forum.  I hope it will also help the community get to know more about the people who are in it.

Simply put its the same as the Media section without the "any other kind of Stick Online related media here" part.  I hope this idea can help benefit the community.

Yankyal

I think the Off Topic board will suffice.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Mr Pwnage

Not to mention as of current we are not allowed to post games we create...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Not to mention this topic in not over a year old or anything. >_<

Mystery

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww, a year-old necro.

I'm pretty sure the 'Your Creations' topic will work for this. The only thing it can't be used for is posting your own games (because Meiun doesn't want SO's success to be leeched off of or something like that).
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: ARTgames on September 19, 2010, 10:59:00 AM

Sorry...I didn't realize Yankyal did that...holy nuts dude. I'm out.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 19, 2010, 02:10:14 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on September 19, 2010, 10:59:00 AM

Sorry...I didn't realize Yankyal did that...holy nuts dude. I'm out.

My bad also. I did not see his post was that new also.

Aqua

Quote from: Mystery on September 19, 2010, 11:38:18 AM
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww, a year-old necro.

I'm pretty sure the 'Your Creations' topic will work for this. The only thing it can't be used for is posting your own games (because Meiun doesn't want SO's success to be leeched off of or something like that).
(Ignoring the necro)
Well, that topic is quite the pile of crap. Using a board would keep things more organized, and help you keep up with our artists (DT, Jake, Delicious) if you're not following blogs or Deviant (if they do that).
A creative board would be as inactive as the Media section, but it would be more organized than the Creations topic.
~Aqua

Prosper

ARTGAMES !!! lock this topic before its too late