News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia 2.2 - Classic Mafia

Started by Red October, September 22, 2009, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red October

Red October presents you...

CLASSIC MAFIA!
Seeing Mafia has started again, we have a lot of newbs. So a basic setup is in order. So I invite people who are interested in Mafia, but don't understand the rules to join. Players who know the rules can still join.

Newbs visit the links on this topic - http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=303.0.

Rules:
Night start.
Failure to post on any two days, will result you not being able to obtain points.
Posting of any images (except smiles :)), will result on your side not being able to obtain points.

Roles:
Town -
3 Villager
1 Cop
1 Bodyguard
1 Hunter

Mafia -
1 Janitor
1 Stalker

Third Party -
1 Jester

Players:
1. Mystery
2. Crozier
3. 11clock
4. God-He-Sucks
5. Mr Pwnage
6. EpicPhailure
7. Titan
8. LeGuy
9. Lucifer

Events:
Day 1: Seifer (Moderator) has died.
Night 1: Meiun (Admin) has died.
Night 1: Lucifer is missing!
Day 2: Mystery (Hunter) has been lynched.
Day 2: Titan (Jester) has been shot.
Night 2: Mr Pwnage (Bodyguard) had been killed.
Day 3: Crozier (Stalker) has been lynched.
Night 3: EpicPhailure (Townie) has been killed.

Warnings:

Story:

Day 1 has started.

The sun rises in Stickopolis, everyone is in a happy mood. They are glad because they have another day to return to the park and kill blobs; in hope to get a fireman hat drop. However today when "God-He-Sucks" entered the park, he discovered the body of a much loved moderator commonly known as "Seifer", next to his body was a note. "God-He-Sucks" read the note out a loud to the rest of his party, "LeGuy" and "Mystery". It read;

"We are back, bigger and sexier then ever!"

It was clear that the Mafia are back to terrorise the Stick Online community. "LeGuy" rushed to tell all of his blob killing friends, "Crozier", "11clock", "Mr Pwnage" and "Titan". They all rushed to "Meiun", mayor of Stickopolis, they explained about the note and there fears of the Mafias return. "Meiun" reacted with a "RAWR!!" with the death of his much loved friend "Seifer". This sound was even heard on the top of the mountain where "EpicPhailure" and "Lucifer" heard it and ran wildly down the mountain, in the hope that it was another spawn party. :3

"EpicPhailure" was disappointed that it wasn't another spawn party. However "Meiun" stated that he would turn off the server and look through the data files in hope to find the killer of "Seifer".

Day 1 has ended.

Night 1 has started.

[enter night one events here]

Night 1 has ended.

Day 2 has started.

As soon as the server was turned back on, everyone rushed to see if "Meiun" had found the killer of "Seifer". However they only discovered "Meiun's" body in the town center. Everyone was shocked. "Mr Pwnage" commented saying that;

"It appears that no one is now safe."

Everyone agreed with him and "11clock" added that they should see "Chaos" for extra help. Then they walked to "Chaos's house", but they discovered a note, saying;

"Gone Bandit huntin'!"

"It appears that Choas is hunting Bandits" commented "Mr Pwnage".

"But, none of us can jump over the spike pits!" blurted "Mystery".

It was decided that they should hole a lynch each day (or not) to discover whom the Mafia might be.

"EpicPhailure" quickly commented that "Lucifer" was no where to be seen.

Everyone began to vote their suspects. "EpicPhailure", "11clock" and "God-He-Sucks" were all early suspects. However "Mystery" came forward confessing his crimes against the community. The other players reacted in different ways; some wanted him to be lynched then cut up into ting bits, so that the worms would not need to chew and the others were convinced that he was a proud owner of a Jester Hat! There was a rumor that someone has gotten a Jester Hat recently from a blob.

However the good people of Stickopolis found it within themselves to vote for "Mystery". When "Mystery" was walking towards the town center to be hung, he put on he's Fedora Hat and kindly accepted punishment for his "crimes". Before he died "Mystery" pulled out a gun and fired it into the crowd! The rogue bullet found it's way into "Titan's" head. He collapsed onto the ground and "Crozier" came over to him and found the Jester Hat under he's coat.

Day 2 has ended.

Night 2 has started.

[enter night 2 events here]

Night 2 has ended.

Everybody was woken up today by a great shout. It was "Chaos", who return from his Bandit Huntin' trip. He was showing off he's new Ninja hat. Everyone was fascinated, because none of them have ever seen an item beyond the spike pits. "RedOctober" came over towards the group shouting that "Mr Pwnage" (Bodyguard) had been killed. However no one seemed to care. "RedOctober" became quite angry that the fact that he had to write this f*cking story and moderate this f*cking game, without a karma rep. D:

During this moment of, "RedOctober" went to "Mr Pwnage's" body and stole his Knight Helmet. Everyone else still haven't noticed "RedOctober" or "Mr Pwnage's" dead body.

Day 3 has started.

Day 3 has ended.

"F*ck it's raining!" said "Red October" who was still in a angry mood. It had started raining as soon as everyone started voting, "11clock" and "Crozier" were at each others neck, each convinced that the other was a Mafia member. In an attempt to lynch "11clock", "Crozier" attempted to persuade "Red October". However "Crozier" made the mistake of commenting that ""Red October's girl" was pretty icky". In classic "Red October" fashion, he run on to the stage (that "EpicPhailure" built during the night) and shouting;

"Lynch that f*cking c*nt!"

Everyone was too scared to doubt him, in that fear that he would turn his anger to them. "Red October" requested a method of death that was slow and painful. Hearing this "Crozier" put on his shady hat and run to the town center and lynched himself. "Red October" quickly wrote a message on to a sign and planted it in front of his house, it read;

"Negative comments about "my girl" will result in pain."

"Maybe he might be in a better mood tomorrow." commented "God-He-Sucks".

Night 3 has started.

[enter night 3 events here]

Night 3 has ended.

Day 4 has started.

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

11clock

Mr Pwnage

I have been waiting for an unmodded game to hop into...I've played mafia before irl...but new to it on forums...all that extra role shit you all do is confusing. Anyways, count me in.

EDIT: Can somebody please tell me the difference between "Mafia Goon" and "Stalker"? The version I'm used to only has one mafia role: "Mafia". So I don't know if either differs from that role.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Red October

Seven isn't the max amount of players, I am willing to add more. Just post here.

Mystery

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 22, 2009, 07:31:43 PM
I have been waiting for an unmodded game to hop into...I've played mafia before irl...but new to it on forums...all that extra role shit you all do is confusing. Anyways, count me in.

EDIT: Can somebody please tell me the difference between "Mafia Goon" and "Stalker"? The version I'm used to only has one mafia role: "Mafia". So I don't know if either differs from that role.
There's a LOT more roles in internet Mafia games than IRL, typically. But it can be really fun if done well. You can do as many roles IRL, but it gets confusing often. I'd suggest you look at these-

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

http://www.epicmafia.com/instruction/characters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28game%29#Roles

EDIT: To answer your question, a Stalker/Mafia Cop is the same as a Mafia Goon, except it has the ability to find out one person's role at night.

Red October

Quote from: Mystery on September 22, 2009, 07:39:10 PMhttp://www.epicmafia.com/instruction/characters

All the roles that I will use can be found under that link.

Edit:
Goon - Normal Mafia Player
Stalker - Can stalk one person each night and discovers their role.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Red October on September 22, 2009, 07:41:21 PM
Quote from: Mystery on September 22, 2009, 07:39:10 PMhttp://www.epicmafia.com/instruction/characters

Edit:
Ah okay, thanks, I see. One more question...can the bodyguard protect them self? When I play IRL we allow that so I wanted to double check that here. Also, what happens if a bodyguard protects a mafia member who is chosen to be lynched?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Red October

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 22, 2009, 07:43:59 PM
Ah okay, thanks, I see. One more question...can the bodyguard protect them self? When I play IRL we allow that so I wanted to double check that here. Also, what happens if a bodyguard protects a mafia member who is chosen to be lynched?

No, the bodyguard can't protect himself and the bodyguard's protect only takes affect during the night.

Mystery

Quote from: Red October on September 22, 2009, 07:41:21 PM

Edit:
Most special actions roles can do take place during night, but there are several exceptions.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Red October on September 22, 2009, 07:45:54 PM

No, the bodyguard can't protect himself and the bodyguard's protect only takes affect during the night.
Ah okay. Well thanks...hope this will be fun.

EpicPhailure

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.