News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia 2.2 - Classic Mafia

Started by Red October, September 22, 2009, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

It doesn't matter, I would've committed suicide already if I didn't make a choice. 11clock is my final vote and there is nothing anyone can do to change my decision. If town loses, then oh well, LeGuy and 11clock did a great job in confusing me, lol. I'd like to say the Mafia goon has great lying skills but I guess we will see what will happen when Red October ends this day.. Sorry if I disappoint you town..

Red October

Quote from: LeGuy on September 29, 2009, 08:00:34 PMRemember, GIS, our logic in concluding that Lucifer was the cop.

There is no logical way to conclude that Lucifer is or isn't the cop.

It's a random guess. Was Lucifer the cop? or is 11clock the cop? Look at both side's arguments and decided. Not base your decision solely on luck.

crozier

Quote from: Red October on September 29, 2009, 08:09:53 PM
Quote from: LeGuy on September 29, 2009, 08:00:34 PMRemember, GIS, our logic in concluding that Lucifer was the cop.

It's a random guess. Was Lucifer the cop? or is 11clock the cop? Look at both side's arguments and decided. Not base your decision solely on luck.
ever played russian rullet?
Jolly good fun.

LeGuy

If you read the last chat session, you'll find that 11clock claimed to have investigated Lucifer on the same night the Mafia killed him. This is very unlikely - a 1/56 chance. (9 original players - 2 mafia = 7 possible mafia targets; 9 original players - 1 cop = 8 possible inspection targets; 8 * 7 = 56) So he's almost definitely lying.
Whee!

uberzleet

Leguy, it was random. Seriously, He's not lying. He was right about crozier, So he could be right here too. I don't think he would fight against the other mafia member.
Bandits

Red October

Quote from: LeGuy on September 29, 2009, 08:15:42 PM

If you read the last chat session, you'll find that 11clock claimed to have investigated Lucifer on the same night the Mafia killed him. This is very unlikely - a 1/56 chance. (9 original players - 2 mafia = 7 possible mafia targets; 9 original players - 1 cop = 8 possible inspection targets; 8 * 7 = 56) So he's almost definitely lying.

However there is a 1/56 chance that it did happen and that 11clock is telling the truth. If 11clock would fake a report on somebody, then why pick a dead person?

11clock

Keeping my vote at LeGuy.

Red October

Day 4 has ended.

11clock (Cop) has been lynched

Mafia Wins!

Award points -
LeGuy (2)
Crozier (1)
Mystery (1) "Player of the Match"

EDIT: Next time you order me to end a day LeGuy I will modkill you.

Mr Pwnage

...and I hereby declare this topic penis.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

LeGuy

Sorry for this double post, people. It contained the original content of the next post, but I'm changing it to this message because the system glitched or something and posted the post again instead of modifying it.
Whee!

LeGuy

Whoot! Uhuh! Oh yeah!

Sorry for exploiting your trust like that, GIS, but I'm sure you won't take it personally. That's just the way the game is played.

To Crozier - We did it! Yesss! We rule!

...Well, that's all. I am quite happy with my two points.

Wheee!

EDIT: I didn't order you to end the day, Red, I was just reminding you the day was over. In any case, it won't happen again.
Whee!

EpicPhailure

God-I-Suck

;(

I hope I never go through that again. I'll get ready for STICK MAFIA 3. Nice work LeGuy..

Red October

Quote from: LeGuy on September 29, 2009, 11:15:13 PMEDIT: I didn't order you to end the day, Red, I was just reminding you the day was over. In any case, it won't happen again.

QuoteIt's definitely the end of the day by now. Just FYI.

It that isn't ordering then I don't know what is.

LeGuy

Quote from: Red October on September 29, 2009, 11:23:43 PM
Quote from: LeGuy on September 29, 2009, 11:15:13 PMEDIT: I didn't order you to end the day, Red, I was just reminding you the day was over. In any case, it won't happen again.

QuoteIt's definitely the end of the day by now. Just FYI.

It that isn't ordering then I don't know what is.

Well, I'm not going to argue. As I said, it won't happen again.
Whee!