News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia 2.2 - Classic Mafia

Started by Red October, September 22, 2009, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeGuy

Whee!

Mr Pwnage

So are we set to get this part started now?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

crozier

Lol God-He-Sucks...
Smooth one Red October.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: crozier on September 23, 2009, 06:32:46 PM
Lol God-He-Sucks...
Smooth one Red October.

Haha! I didn't notice that. I think I just might have to +karma him for that. XD
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Red October

We will start at noon (by my clock). So people have about 1 and a half hours to join if they like.

EpicPhailure

11clock

Lucifer

Bah, count me in if theres still time.

Red October

Day 1 has started.

The sun rises in Stickopolis, everyone is in a happy mood. They are glad because they have another day to return to the park and kill blobs; in hope to get a fireman hat drop. However today when "God-He-Sucks" entered the park, he discovered the body of a much loved moderator commonly known as "Seifer", next to his body was a note. "God-He-Sucks" read the note out a loud to the rest of his party, "LeGuy" and "Mystery". It read;

"We are back, bigger and sexier then ever!"

It was clear that the Mafia are back to terrorise the Stick Online community. "LeGuy" rushed to tell all of his blob killing friends, "Crozier", "11clock", "Mr Pwnage" and "Titan". They all rushed to "Meiun", mayor of Stickopolis, they explained about the note and there fears of the Mafias return. "Meiun" reacted with a "RAWR!!" with the death of his much loved friend "Seifer". This sound was even heard on the top of the mountain where "EpicPhailure" and "Lucifer" heard it and ran wildly down the mountain, in the hope that it was another spawn party. :3

"EpicPhailure" was disappointed that it wasn't another spawn party. However "Meiun" stated that he would turn off the server and look through the data files in hope to find the killer of "Seifer".

Day 1 has ended.

Night 1 has started.

I'll do the roles now, Lucifer will be added.

Red October

I think I sent all of the role PMs. If you didn't get one pop me a PM. I am having a lot of trouble with this PM system..

Edit: People may night post - if its about events or commenting about the story.

Lucifer

Red October

Night 1 has ended.

Day 2 has started.

As soon as the server was turned back on, everyone rushed to see if "Meiun" had found the killer of "Seifer". However they only discovered "Meiun's" body in the town center. Everyone was shocked. "Mr Pwnage" commented saying that;

"It appears that no one is now safe."

Everyone agreed with him and "11clock" added that they should see "Chaos" for extra help. Then they walked to "Chaos's house", but they discovered a note, saying;

"Gone Bandit huntin'!"

"It appears that Choas is hunting Bandits" commented "Mr Pwnage".

"But, none of us can jump over the spike pits!" blurted "Mystery".

It was decided that they should hole a lynch each day (or not) to discover whom the Mafia might be.

"EpicPhailure" quickly commented that "Lucifer" was no where to be seen.

Lucifer is missing!

Mystery

I vote EpicPhail, since everyone probably is too afraid to vote first.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

11clock