News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia 2.2 - Classic Mafia

Started by Red October, September 22, 2009, 07:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

If Mystery truly is the Stalker and stalked me, then that would mean:

A. He's throwing the game
B. He's the fool

You see, if he found me out that I was the fool (which I can assure you that I am not), he would've tried to joint with me or say it directly in his post.

11clock

Hey guys! People who voted Mystery...CHANGE YOUR VOTE! He is most likely the joker! :o I don't want this game ending so soon!

crozier

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 25, 2009, 08:12:45 PM
If Mystery truly is the Stalker and stalked me, then that would mean:

A. He's throwing the game
B. He's the fool

You see, if he found me out that I was the fool (which I can assure you that I am not), he would've tried to joint with me or say it directly in his post.
I think mystery is the fool. Somebody change to no lynch or we lose.
Mystery tell us phails role if you really are the stalker. Otherwise I don't trust either you or phail.

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

God-I-Suck

11clock

Voting Mystery. He might be a hunter.

EpicPhailure

crozier

EpicPhailure

crozier

I think mystery knows who is mafia dude.

Red October

1. Mystery | EpicPhailure, Mystery
2. Crozier | EpicPhailure, No Lynch, Mystery
3. 11clock | God-He-Sucks, EpicPhailure, No Lynch, Mystery
4. God-He-Sucks | Mystery, No Lynch
5. Mr Pwnage | Mystery, 11clock
6. EpicPhailure | Crozier, No Lynch
7. Titan | 11clock, Mystery, No Lynch
8. LeGuy | Mystery

Mystery - 4
No Lynch - 3
11clock - 1

Mystery

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 25, 2009, 09:37:27 PM
No sense in wasting hunter NOW.
Actually, if we get a head start, we can win this. Whenever we DON'T, the mafia usually ends up winning because we get careless. I was open on purpose with my lie. If I WAS Mafia or Jester, I would be much more subtle with manipulating you.

I am really the Hunter. But the reason I lied at first was because if I didn't you never would have believed me, you would've voted No Lynch, and the mafia would've offed me.

Just trust me, guys.

EDIT: I have a guess who is mafia..both members, in fact...
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mystery on September 25, 2009, 09:47:03 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 25, 2009, 09:37:27 PM
No sense in wasting hunter NOW.
If I WAS Mafia or Jester, I would be much more subtle with manipulating you.

Oh really? And how do you prove that?

Red October

I curse the forum time order.
Anyway;

Day 2 has ended.

Everyone began to vote their suspects. "EpicPhailure", "11clock" and "God-He-Sucks" were all early suspects. However "Mystery" came forward confessing his crimes against the community. The other players reacted in different ways; some wanted him to be lynched then cut up into ting bits, so that the worms would not need to chew and the others were convinced that he was a proud owner of a Jester Hat! There was a rumor that someone has gotten a Jester Hat recently from a blob.

However the good people of Stickopolis found it within themselves to vote for "Mystery". When "Mystery" was walking towards the town center to be hung, he put on he's Fedora Hat and kindly accepted punishment for his "crimes". Before he died "Mystery" pulled out a gun and fired it into the crowd! The rogue bullet found it's way into "Titan's" head. He collapsed onto the ground and "Crozier" came over to him and found the Jester Hat under he's coat.

Mystery (Hunter) has been lynched.
Titan (Jester) has been shot.

Night 2 has started.