News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia #3 "The King's Crown" [Night 4] TOWNIE WINS!

Started by God-I-Suck, September 29, 2009, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberzleet

*shaky* the kingmaker thing looks cool on the website you linked.
Bandits

God-I-Suck

lol.. I'm waiting for Mafia to send me there pick. If they don't send it to me soon, I'll end night 1 in a few hours.

God-I-Suck

Crozier woke from his humble bed. He noticed his head was heavier than before. He checked and.. The king's crown was there! Crozier has became the king for the day! Crozier walked outside to a mob of people standing there awaiting the king.

"Sup guys!" Crozier yelled.

Everyone looked at Crozier and bowed down to him.

"This is fun lolol." Crozier said.

DAY 1 HAS STARTED!

Red October

11clock

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on October 08, 2009, 09:32:56 AM
I suggest a No Lynch today.
Normally, that'd be fine, except the Town has no roles that can do anything at night. And the fact that limits what we can do means we might as well just choose someone and hope we get lucky.

On that note, I suggest, crozier, that you vote for a random person. I would go with EpicPhail.

EDIT: Besides the kingmaker, I mean.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

lol I'm so awesome.
ok who to vote for...
I vote... Epicphail.
I hope mystery's idea is correct.

God-I-Suck

I'll give you a few hours to think about it.

crozier

11clock

Wait a minute. Why would Mystery suggest to vote EpicPhail? It could be that Mystery is Mafia and is tricking Crozier to lynch a townie! I suggest lynching someone else.

crozier

changing vote to mystery.
that was kind of 'out of the blue' of him to randomly say him.

IrockTheHouse

Clock's acting a bit suspicious. What I think is Clock's part of the Mafia protecting EpicPhail because he's in the Mafia, too...Just a thought.

EpicPhailure

We have no evidence right now. Let's review.

+NLing will narrow the lynch
+Our hero isn't outed.
-Kingmaker may choose to make a mafia king.
-Kingmaker may die overnight
-Crozier may be a Hero that's been king'd

Just random musing. I really don't know the strategy for this setup. I suggest random voting, like Mystery said. However, don't let anyone's opinion affect your vote.

LeGuy

I would suggest to vote for Clock here. Now, I could just be paranoid as a result of having an epic battle of wits with him in Stick Mafia 2.2, but he seems to be acting quite a bit suspicious. I mean, Mystery randomly suggesting someone is mildly suspicious, but Clock's reaction seemed to be a bit too enthusiastic to be credible - at least to me, anyway...
Whee!