News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Some bad news for me

Started by Forum, October 02, 2009, 07:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red October

Snakeman

It's kinda sad that you went off and deleted all your files like that, but restoring your system isn't the best solution, since that destroys everything, both good and bad.

If such a problem ever happens again, it's probably because of a folder in your computer called "system32". Next time your computer messes up, I suggest deleting that and it should work fine afterwards. I've gone through the same stuff, and that worked for me, so give it a try next time you have any problems. Lots of viruses love to work their way in there.

Mr Pwnage

Start -> Run -> "cmd" -> "regedit"

Once inside, you'll come to a folder with all the viruses/spy ware on your computer. Make sure to open every one of the those folders and delete everything you see...you might have more than you realize. This is the way people manually remove viruses...when your scanner fails you. It might take some time to do it all...but it's worth it, cause my computer got a heck
of a lot faster after I did...sorry about my last sarcastic comment, hope this helps you! Be sure to do this once every so often when your computer starts slowing down...because viruses have their way of slipping into your machine. :/ Have a good day!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 02, 2009, 10:10:22 PM
Quote from: Forum on October 02, 2009, 09:26:42 PM
Quote from: Chaos on October 02, 2009, 09:18:04 PM
I thought you were cool Chaos.. :(, no you will not be bringing me down. Get the hell off of my topic/back on topic  >:(. (the last edit thing is there because i am having problems remembering how the quote system works)
Chaos is cool...your problem has been provided a solution...you are obviously too incompetent to use Scotty's advice...nough said.

Oh and...

Good day sir.

Holy sh-

Torch

My recommendation is to consult someone you know in real life who knows how to use a computer. Can't go wrong with that.

Chaos

Yeah, okay guys, I think urging him into all the ways he can destroy his computer is a going a little too far.  With the amount of intelligence he's shown in this topic thus far, I have no doubt in my mind he'd probably DO one of those things.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Chaos on October 03, 2009, 12:10:41 AM
Yeah, okay guys, I think urging him into all the ways he can destroy his computer is a going a little too far.  With the amount of intelligence he's shown in this topic thus far, I have no doubt in my mind he'd probably DO one of those things.
Spoiler alert.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Cactuscat222

Good job for being assholes, you pricks.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Chaos

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on October 03, 2009, 02:53:05 AM

I may be an asshole, but I was more than serious.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mystery

Quote from: Chaos on October 03, 2009, 03:31:11 AM

At least you weren't like Snakeman and trying to trick him into completely crushing his computer.

If you don't understand why that's bad, Forum(which I'm guessing you don't due to the lack of knowledge displayed), it's because system32 is crucial to computer operation. Delete any of it, and I will guarantee the computer will screw over permanently.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jake

It's still possible to get your data back. Try looking up some PC recovery tools.

Scotty

I'm so sorry, but this turned out to be one of the funniest threads I've read in a while!

LMFAO!!!

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Chaos on October 03, 2009, 03:31:11 AM

I was directing that more at the people trying to screw him over.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

JoEL

A little offtopic, Who the heck is this guy anyway? Is this Prince? or someone?

Turkey

Quote from: JoEL on October 04, 2009, 09:59:54 PM
A little offtopic, Who the heck is this guy anyway? Is this Prince? or someone?

I would guess it's Sword, its in his signature.