News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Key Binding Question.

Started by NotoriousM4^, October 13, 2009, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

I was just wondering if it is possible to bind left click with the scroll wheel, and how I could go about doing so.
Solved.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 13, 2009, 05:55:02 PM
I was just wondering if it is possible to bind left click with the scroll wheel, and how I could go about doing so.
Well you would do it into a certain program that your using...as keybinds don't save to your windows...they would save to a certain program. So I need to ask you, what are you trying to bind it for? (A game? Which game?)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 13, 2009, 06:22:16 PM
Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 13, 2009, 05:55:02 PM
Well you would do it into a certain program that your using...as keybinds don't save to your windows...they would save to a certain program. So I need to ask you, what are you trying to bind it for? (A game? Which game?)
I just wanted to experiment with it on a game called Soldier Front hosted by IJJI (you might recognize it if you have played lunia). When you shoot, you hold down left click, but as you hold it; your recoil increases and your scope/aimpoint widens (making it hard to aim/wasting ammo/damaging your weapon). So some players shoot in bursts or just flat out spam left click, which at times can get quite tedious. I'm pretty sure I can scroll faster than I can click.

And do you know where I could find a type of program that would save it?

Edit:Nevermind this voids the terms and conditions.