News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bunnies

Started by Matty_Richo, October 14, 2009, 11:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

Just a question. Is there a way to increase the chance of a bunny spawning? e.g. when you kill a Bandit there is a chance of a BA spawning or when you kill a Blob there is a chance of a BBB spawning. is there something like this for bunnies?

DarkBlade325

I havn't had a chance to play SO2 since it went into donor only, but from what I remember it works like this

Each monster has a spawn slot, and each monster on screen fills up a chance of an enemy to spawn. So yeah I think that's how it works. Kill the enemies, more respawn and take the slots. Pretty simple.

Edit: If you're talking about increasing the boss spawn chances, I think that follows what I said above. Anyone feel free to correct me.

Trogdor

The only way to increase the likelyhood of a bunny spawning is by opening up spawn slots (like DarkBlade mentioned). The only spawn slots bunnies have a chance at taking are the blobs' and bandits'. The best place to hunt for one would be the bandits, since it usually has a couple of people there, bandits spawn more frequently in a smaller area compared to blobs, and you also have a chance of spawning a BA.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

EpicPhailure

Yeah, Meiun explained the spawning system like Dark said. There is no way to increase it, just having the bunnies take the slot.

Matty_Richo

Ok thanx.
Also, let's say i was Hunting a BA, would i have to Kill the Bandits or is running them into a whole enough?

Trogdor

Quote from: Matty_Richo on October 15, 2009, 04:18:21 AM
Ok thanx.
Also, let's say i was Hunting a BA, would i have to Kill the Bandits or is running them into a whole enough?

Either way would suffice. It doesn't matter how a bandit is killed since the act of killing a monster opens up a spawn slot. Drowning bandits would be a quicker way of opening up spawn slots, but you lose out on experience. However, if there was an active group of players with you at the bandits, killing them might be quicker than dragging a few to a pit.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Matty_Richo

Yeah but when your alone and you just want a BA or a Bunny then dragging them is easier, especially if your str is 1 and your best weaps are Katana and Hammer which can both only hit 1 target at a time. . .

Aqua

Which makes me think... *hops onto Suggestion forum*
~Aqua

LeGuy

And, if this is any help, I believe that the max number of slots has something to do with the number of people online in that area.

I could be wrong. But I think this is correct.
Whee!

Looperpuck

Yeah, i haven't seen a bunny in a long time now, I think it's mostly because the pumpkins are taking up some of the spawning slots, so bunnies rarely come along during halloween.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Hambone

I dunno, loop. I think you just haven't been looking. I saw around 8 just yesterday.