News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

FINALLY

Started by sk8terboi, October 18, 2009, 12:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8terboi

IM SO HAPPY I FINALLY GOT MY GS lol have no pic yet lol

[SSSS]

Bo-sox

Mr Pwnage

I hereby declare this topic penis. (Post in an appropriate existing thread next time...don't start a new one...and congrats.)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

Forum

Officially quitted

Trogdor

If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Pat

Ah I remember my first GS, it was deleted by someone (possibly the guy who made this topic) or maybe its someone he told the password to.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Ceroblitz

I remember my first gs... at level 99... You lucky kid.

Torch

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 18, 2009, 01:06:18 AM
I hereby declare this topic penis. (Post in an appropriate existing thread next time...don't start a new one...and congrats.)
While I completely agree, you can't just go and steal luci's phrase like that. Make something up.

11clock

Congrats! :D

I got my GS 10 levels below that (level 75).

yottabyte

Lol @ the chat XD

player 1: GS
player 2: where?

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

God-I-Suck

Quote from: Ceroblitz on October 18, 2009, 01:59:08 AM
I remember my first gs... at level 99... You lucky kid.

Same here.. );

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Torch on October 18, 2009, 02:11:28 AM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 18, 2009, 01:06:18 AM
While I completely agree, you can't just go and steal luci's phrase like that. Make something up.
You know...I am stealing Lucifer's phrase aren't I? Hmm...let's fix that....I shall use this hence forth:

I hereby declare this topic vagina.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

sk8terboi

Quote from: Pat on October 18, 2009, 01:53:45 AM
Ah I remember my first GS, it was deleted by someone (possibly the guy who made this topic) or maybe its someone he told the password to.
um dude i dont hack people. its stupid i mean what do people get out of hacking someone?
[SSSS]

EpicPhailure

Quote from: sk8terboi on October 18, 2009, 12:51:24 PM
Quote from: Pat on October 18, 2009, 01:53:45 AM
um dude i dont hack people. its stupid i mean what do people get out of hacking someone?

The satisfaction of vengence.