News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SHOW YOUR INVETORY xD

Started by sk8terboi, October 19, 2009, 04:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

At least he doesn't have an Inferno Sword or something yet.

-5 minutes later-

Ceroblitz

havok

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 24, 2010, 01:31:32 PM
At least he doesn't have an Inferno Sword or something yet.

-5 minutes later-

nah going for dragoon helm :P

NotoriousM4^

~Looperpuck.

havok

sorry for getting off topic

NotoriousM4^

~Looperpuck

Josh

Freeforall

Mystery

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on December 25, 2010, 03:56:29 AM
Quote from: havok on December 25, 2010, 03:42:38 AM
Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on December 25, 2010, 03:34:32 AM
Quote from: havok on December 24, 2010, 05:40:03 AM

I call legit hacks on this one. No joking around.

~Looperpuck.

call what you like
1 im not smart idk how to hack xD
2 i repsect meiun and the SO team mods and players and i would never do that to there work
3 in a good guy and just got very lucky
4 meiun spawned the duz i got it out of atthe time

5 all my drops are legit
1. I can tell your not smart from your spelling mistakes and bad grammar.
2. I\'m pretty sure you are rachet3333 and have been banned numerous times before.
3. I doubt your that great of a guy, if you are indeed rachet.
4. What?
5. I highly doubt that.

~Looperpuck
If you're calling h4x on this, call h4x on Danimal too. Take a look at Razor1337's inventory.

All the same items and more, and he got them pretty relatively quickly, albeit not as fast as HavoK.

1. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. It's you're, damn it. And check typos if you're going to edit.
2. He's not Rachet. From a single glance at his profile, I can tell that he's an alt of wesrsmith.
3. See #2.
4. Meiun had a spawn party(which is essentially the ONLY dang way to get Slasher from Deluxe...that easily, anyways) and after several deluxes, he got a Slasher. It's pure luck, and HavoK is veryyyyyy lucky.
5. This isn't that unlikely. You just have to be a lucksack.  :-\

Mimicking signatures irrelevantly isn't going to make you more right, either.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

tehrozzy

Guys remember meiun increased the drop rate of IS, Slasher and LSS in the last update, so it aint so lucky anymore...

Mystery

Quote from: YayForLife on December 25, 2010, 09:33:12 AM
Guys remember meiun increased the drop rate of IS, Slasher and LSS in the last update, so it aint so lucky anymore...
IS and Slasher, yes, I can understand because Danimal almost certainly talked to Meiun about it. But LSB? I don't think that was heightened at all.

And still, Slasher is difficult to get, even if the drop rate was increased. t(o_ot) has gotten around 23 Deluxes, with no Slasher. I've gotten 12 Deluxes, with only 2 Santa Hat drops. It's only easy to get them like that at spawn parties, otherwise, it's no cakewalk, especially with all the hunters.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

NotoriousM4^

~Looperpuck

sly 3 4 me

NotoriousM4^

~Looperfag

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on December 25, 2010, 08:51:10 PM
Just trying to prove a point.

You realize anyone can add nicknames on MSN right? Also why are you on Notor's account? Finally why do you care, you can't play the game anymore due to your own infractions?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php