News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SHOW YOUR INVETORY xD

Started by sk8terboi, October 19, 2009, 04:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havok

Quote from: scsox on December 27, 2010, 12:48:36 AM
Quote from: Ceroblitz on December 27, 2010, 12:34:08 AM
Quote from: igufed on December 27, 2010, 12:18:29 AM

Sooooo IS is now the old slasher icon..

i think its gay
i think he maid a mistake lol i dont see him downgrading the IS icon from what it was to that im guessing it will b fixed :) no worrys

king

http://i55.tinypic.com/35laolw.jpg

Picture of my inv.
i didnt know how to post  a pic so i just went and did this.
if anyone can help me that will be great:)

thank you,
sencerly king

Forum

Quote from: king on December 27, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Picture of my inv.

thank you,
sencerly king
Meiun restored items?..Wow sorta unfair
Officially quitted

Titan

Quote from: Forum on December 29, 2010, 12:16:21 AM
Quote from: king on December 27, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Picture of my inv.

thank you,
sencerly king
Meiun restored items?..Wow sorta unfair

No idea what you mean by that, but if his account was hacked or something and all his items were deleted or something, it's not really that unfair.
Livin' in a lonely world.

king

i got my items back and i ment instead of showng u a website ..how do i just show u the picture?

havok

Quote from: king on December 29, 2010, 01:33:13 AM
i got my items back and i ment instead of showng u a website ..how do i just show u the picture?

use photobucket

Prosper

Name : t(o_ot)
Level : 97
Stats : 1/97/1/1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT : Here is a history of when i got items.

Level 29 I got 1st DH, frog and kat (I deleted 1st frog when i got my 2nd later on)
Level 69 I got White BE)
Level 84 I got Snowball, GB, Fed, Santa and candycanes during event (killed 80 deluxes)
Level 86 I got Black BE
Level 92 I got BC
Level 94 I got DKH (From a random RB Dan had spawned next to club house)
Level 97 I got IS

Celson

Quote from: Prosper on January 29, 2011, 09:41:33 AM
Name : t(o_ot)
Level : 97
Stats : 1/97/1/1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's incredible luck!

For someone with 1 strength, to have so many rare items.. Is just so flukey. I sometimes think the threshold system is bugged. I mean surely you can't reach the threshold with 1 strength, which makes it even harder for you to get rare items. But you can still pull it off anyway? Nice.

Prosper

Quote from: Celson on January 29, 2011, 09:45:38 AM
That's incredible luck!

For someone with 1 strength, to have so many rare items.. Is just so flukey. I sometimes think the threshold system is bugged. I mean surely you can't reach the threshold with 1 strength, which makes it even harder for you to get rare items. But you can still pull it off anyway? Nice.

I reach treshold on everything i just hit things more. It takes like 3 kat hit to reach it on a bandit. But since im faster I use an energy bar quite fast and deal all that damage quickly.

For all items i got i had reached treshold.

CherryPie

Quote from: Prosper on January 29, 2011, 09:41:33 AM
Level 92 I got BC
Level 94 I got DKH (From a random RB Dan had spawned next to club house)
Level 97 I got IS

That is incredible.. What's next? Spire level 98 and LSS on 99?... =_=

Celson

Speaking of luckers.. Just met a guy in-game called Lucky93. He's level 31 and he's already got DH and GS. New players are consistently getting great luck.

Two more luck events occured earlier on today during a RB hunt. TGf got a stone hammer after about 5 Rbs, and SpeedBall got a DKH. Then gufi and I get nothing. This seems to happen at least once every week.

T-Rok's got BC and Spire and he's like level 65. Havok had Spire, BC and Slasher before he was level 50 (I think). Kokorrio gets the rarest item in the game from his first SG at level 30 something (then insults me by calling it a "red sword", didn't even know what it was and he gets it!).  The list literally can go on and on and on for pages of all the low levels receiving rare items. Then there's someone like me that is level 100 and barely has anything to show for all this hard work.

It's hard for me to comprehend that all these occurrences are simply 'coincidental'. Their must be more to it than that. And I beg Meuin to do something about this lousy pure luck based system (whether it be for SO2 or SO3). It is outrageous that I have to tolerate all this suffering and stress  >:(

Freeforall

Honestly, my AFF account has gotten pretty lucky. Got a DKH the same day I hit level 100.

RayRay

Quote from: Celson on February 03, 2011, 08:15:08 AM
Speaking of luckers.. Just met a guy in-game called Lucky93. He's level 31 and he's already got DH and GS. New players are consistently getting great luck.
Quote from: Freeforall on February 03, 2011, 08:48:41 AM

Coolio. I see him in the picture. :P

Mystery

Quote from: Celson on February 03, 2011, 08:15:08 AM

Two more luck events occured earlier on today during a RB hunt. TGf got a stone hammer after about 5 Rbs, and SpeedBall got a DKH. Then gufi and I get nothing. This seems to happen at least once every week.

T-Rok's got BC and Spire and he's like level 65. Havok had Spire, BC and Slasher before he was level 50 (I think). Kokorrio gets the rarest item in the game from his first SG at level 30 something (then insults me by calling it a "red sword", didn't even know what it was and he gets it!).  The list literally can go on and on and on for pages of all the low levels receiving rare items. Then there's someone like me that is level 100 and barely has anything to show for all this hard work.

It's hard for me to comprehend that all these occurrences are simply 'coincidental'. Their must be more to it than that. And I beg Meuin to do something about this lousy pure luck based system (whether it be for SO2 or SO3). It is outrageous that I have to tolerate all this suffering and stress  >:(
...just for comparison purposes, mind posting your inventory, Celson? I'm fairly sure mine is worse than yours.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Celson

It's not that horrible. But atleast one tier 1 weapon would be appreciated.