News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SHOW YOUR INVETORY xD

Started by sk8terboi, October 19, 2009, 04:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

Clearing out my inventory

Amplifier's

After                           Before

Ceroblitz's

Mystery

Quote from: Ceroblitz on June 30, 2011, 04:17:28 AM
Clearing out my inventory

Amplifier's

After                           Before

Ceroblitz's

Nice Slasher on Amplifier. Ceroblitz's got a pretty good inventory too.

Figured I should post mine since it's been drastically improved. Event items for the win.

Still Need: Dark Knight Helm, Snowball, Slasher(not as much as the other 2)
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

darkflash

@mystery what are you planning to delete after you delete wip?

Mystery

Quote from: darkflash on June 30, 2011, 04:10:14 PM
@mystery what are you planning to delete after you delete wip?
Hopefully, I won't get any other rare items until I get Snowball, because then I'd have Bunny Ears + all event items on one account. After that, I'd delete Bunny Ears, then Deranged Bunny Ears, then Black Bunny Ears, but I don't want to touch any of them right now at all.

darkflash

You want t obe the first one to get all event items :P. Most of them just take up space and are completly worthless if only there was a bank :I

Mystery

Quote from: darkflash on June 30, 2011, 08:45:22 PM
You want t obe the first one to get all event items :P. Most of them just take up space and are completly worthless if only there was a bank :I
All event items + all Bunny Ears. Danimal claims he's already acquired that, but I don't count mods. :P

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on June 30, 2011, 09:28:10 PM
All event items + all Bunny Ears. Danimal claims he's already acquired that, but I don't count mods. :P

You know, just because you get all event items in the game does not mean you're good. It just means you're lucky. In fact, the only thing in this game that isn't luck is PvP. ::)

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on June 30, 2011, 10:53:17 PM
Quote from: Mystery on June 30, 2011, 09:28:10 PM

You know, just because you get all event items in the game does not mean you're good. It just means you're lucky. In fact, the only thing in this game that isn't luck is PvP. ::)
I realize that. It's just a case of being the first one to accomplish something special, and this is something I really wonder why it hasn't been accomplished before.

Also, luck DOES factor into PVP. Your inventory can drastically alter the results, and getting rare items is mainly luck.

darkflash

or *grind* *grind* *grind*

sk8terboi

updated inve
sk8terboi

(sk8)
[SSSS]

buffi

king

DR4N3

All Blob, Bandit and Skely drops. Chasing SF drops now.

havok