News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I'm back :)

Started by Demeni, June 29, 2009, 10:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remember me?

Yes
7 (25%)
No
14 (50%)
Im PRINCE and I still want you dead.
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Demeni

Its good news I see. I figured the game would be down forever. After being totally obsessed with getting the stonehammer (Im sure some of you remember that XD) and then seeing a lvl 3 get it on his first try, I basically gave up on the game for a while. Then one day, when I tried to log in it gave me the "You are banned" message. I hadn't played in a few weeks, so I was not sure why I was banned. It worked from every other computer in the world, so I usually played at my friends house. (Remember Tunafish30067?) I messaged Meiun, but he was still on that trip. I will probably donate and start palying again by the end of the week, but this time I'm going for all Agility. I'm just hoping that some of the people I know still play. (Dante, Mr. Pwnage, Patrick, Drew, ect.) Look forward to talking to some of you again, and meet some new people. Until then,

~Crono

EpicPhailure

I don't remember you, but welcome anyways. Also, PRINCE is long dead. Unfortunately, Pwnage is also gone. Or at least, from the Hangout.

Demeni

Quote from: Epicphail on June 29, 2009, 10:41:58 PM
I don't remember you, but welcome anyways. Also, PRINCE is long dead. Unfortunately, Pwnage is also gone. Or at least, from the Hangout.

Pwnage is gone? That is the last one I expected. That's like saying Chuck Norris is dead. Also, I don't seem to remember you either. But I've been playing since New Year's day of 07 and stopped on New Year's day of 08. (The day I couldn't play anymore cause I was "Banned") kind of ironic. Anywho, It brings me great joy knowing that Prince is gone. The guy made me nearly lose my GS. When I got it, he killed me when I was on it, so I thought I had lost it. 2 days later, I learned I had it in my inventory. :P

EpicPhailure

Well he isn't really gone, he's been inactive on the Hangout for a while now I believe.

EDIT: Actually, he changed his name on the Hangout, so that's why I thought he was inactive.

Demeni

Oh. Well I guess It could go either way with him. At least for now he is gone.  I just thought of something. If he does come back he'll probably see this and want hammer me off of the arena again.

Aqua

I don't remember you, but welcome anyways!
~Aqua

Demeni

You're serious? You helped me for 3 days, almost continually, trying to get my GS. Your the person who made me start doing the whole

~Crono

thing on all of the PMs I send to people on like every game on the internet. [Insert long kind of depressing but not in an emotionally depressed kind of way sigh here] Thanks for the welcome anyways.

~Crono

Aqua

Then again, I don't remember much anyways.
~Aqua

Demeni

Quote from: Aqua on June 29, 2009, 11:31:46 PM
Then again, I don't remember much anyways.
~Aqua

You were forgetful back then too. :P

T-Rok

I don't remember you but you remember my records. So your cool in my list.  8)

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Demeni on June 29, 2009, 10:59:49 PM
Oh. Well I guess It could go either way with him. At least for now he is gone.  I just thought of something. If he does come back he'll probobly see this and want to slit my throat/ suffocate me/ drug me and throw my in the sewer/ deposit me on a crashing airplane/ any other way to kill me even mroe than before. :o Oh well. Hmmm... picturing the future....

_________
                    /              \
                    l    R.I.P.    l
                    l   Demeni   l
                    l               l
                    l               l
                    l_________l

Uh, that last post was about Pwnage, but okay...Lol.

Rentofrent

(☞゚Д゚)☞........

Demeni

Lingus

Yea I don't remember you... Sorry.

Welcome back!

Supercowy

I think I don't remember you either? I never saw you in game or on the forums. Anyways , is your account still banned?