News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I'm back :)

Started by Demeni, June 29, 2009, 10:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remember me?

Yes
7 (25%)
No
14 (50%)
Im PRINCE and I still want you dead.
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Demeni on June 29, 2009, 10:46:41 PM
Quote from: Epicphail on June 29, 2009, 10:41:58 PM
I don't remember you, but welcome anyways. Also, PRINCE is long dead. Unfortunately, Pwnage is also gone. Or at least, from the Hangout.

Pwnage is gone? That is the last one I expected. That's like saying Chuck Norris is dead. Also, I don't seem to remember you either. But I've been playing since New Year's day of 07 and stopped on New Year's day of 08. (The day I couldn't play anymore cause I was "Banned") kind of ironic. Anywho, It brings me great joy knowing that Prince is gone. The guy made me nearly lose my GS. When I got it, he killed me when I was on it, so I thought I had lost it. 2 days later, I learned I had it in my inventory. :P

Oh wow, much talk behind my back I see. Nah, I am actually very active with SO still, I just take long breaks on occasion. And that name change on hangout Zro gave me didn't last long, it was changed to "the thorn". I thought it was a cool name till my friends started using that name as a reference to my manly features. But enough of that, point is I am here, so hey, welcome back.

And sorry for bumping this back up, but I think it is important I cleared that bit up for anyone curious about that. I mean how could I not seeing as my inactivity is compared to Chuck Norris's death. :o
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

JoEL

I dunno who you are to be honest...But if you dislike prince, i share your hatred.

Demeni

Ya well its just as impossible as it his death, Pwnage. I also saw you never did use the sprite I made for ya that you asked for. ( The basic walking one.) Then again back then I was awful at spriting :P I've had lots of practice since then.

Quote from: JoEL on July 20, 2009, 06:55:31 AM
I dunno who you are to be honest...But if you dislike prince, i share your hatred.

And I remember you. Of course you were the one that did the thing on that day...with that dude... No I have no idea who you are either. But it's nice to see new people for a change, this site was beggining to feel like a sit-com.... Only surprisingly lacking of a laughtrack.

~Crono

sk8terboi

i dont remember u but WELCOME BACK ;D
[SSSS]

mikkelet

Your name DOES ring a little bell, perhabs from my days o' noobishness =)

Welcome back!

JoEL

Quote from: Demeni on July 20, 2009, 09:56:34 PM
Ya well its just as impossible as it his death, Pwnage. I also saw you never did use the sprite I made for ya that you asked for. ( The basic walking one.) Then again back then I was awful at spriting :P I've had lots of practice since then.

Quote from: JoEL on July 20, 2009, 06:55:31 AM

And I remember you. Of course you were the one that did the thing on that day...with that dude... No I have no idea who you are either. But it's nice to see new people for a change, this site was beggining to feel like a sit-com.... Only surprisingly lacking of a laughtrack.

~Crono

New? I've been around for a seriously long time...one of the very first versions of SOv2 to be honest...