News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Benefits for Donors

Started by Splinch, November 18, 2009, 06:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syco

Quote from: Lucifer on November 20, 2009, 06:34:23 PM
All donors will get free hookers.

Can I trade in my old one for a newish one?

CherryPie

Quote from: Aqua on November 20, 2009, 06:32:26 PM
Probably select donors, as there are tons of donors now.
~Aqua
Meiun said that, he's considering doing a beta test for SO3 and if there will be one, all donaters will have access to it.
(wouldn't make sense to select only a few of them anyway, since all donated. Probably donaters have to write an email to activate an account for beta test, since account creation through client will be disabled at that time, I guess. =p)

scsox

Quote from: CherryPie on November 22, 2009, 04:51:26 PM
~Aqua
Meiun said that, he's considering doing a beta test for SO3 and if there will be one, all donaters will have access to it.
(wouldn't make sense to select only a few of them anyway, since all donated. Probably donaters have to write an email to activate an account for beta test, since account creation through client will be disabled at that time, I guess. =p)

Now the question is; When will the beta test come out for donors? Christmas?

Aqua

My bet is on Spring Break '10.
~Aqua

ARTgames

~Aqua

And ware did he say that?

Aqua

Quote from: ARTgames on November 22, 2009, 05:54:30 PM
~Aqua

http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=475.msg12798#msg12798
First page.
~Aqua

ARTgames

Quote from: Aqua on November 22, 2009, 06:05:33 PM
~Aqua

First page.
~Aqua

Non of those post were made by meiun...

The only person i see there that might know something is Lingus. And he is not sure him self that either is happening.

Cactuscat222

I can verify that Meiun said that, I just can't remember when and what topic. But I do recall Meiun saying he had plans for donors to be beta-testers, at the least, if I remember right.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Aqua

Oh, didn't realize who 'he' was. But that does sound familiar.
~Aqua

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

Lingus

Quote from: scsox on November 22, 2009, 05:27:44 PM
~Aqua

Now the question is; When will the beta test come out for donors? Christmas?
Probably not until after the game is nearly ready for final release. I would NOT bet on it being out this year. But that's just my guess.

Quote from: ARTgames on November 22, 2009, 06:11:52 PM
Quote from: Aqua on November 22, 2009, 06:05:33 PM
~Aqua

First page.
~Aqua

Non of those post were made by meiun...

The only person i see there that might know something is Lingus. And he is not sure him self that either is happening.
Btw, I don't mean to put words in anyones mouth. This is just something I remember Meiun saying. I have no more authority on this than anyone else here. It's simply something I remember him stating (as others probably remember as well). Final say on anything of this type, as always, is on Meiun. Especially since I'm not on the team anymore and know just as much, if not less, than the average SO community member.

Seifer

Hasn't being able to play this game for the past year and a half where others have not benefit enough? 10 dollers can't get you more than 2 hours of amusement outside your door, so you should be pretty gratefull that you have probably gotten 100+ hours of entertainment for that 10.

Splinch

Quote from: Seifer on November 23, 2009, 10:26:42 PM
Hasn't being able to play this game for the past year and a half where others have not benefit enough? 10 dollers can't get you more than 2 hours of amusement outside your door, so you should be pretty gratefull that you have probably gotten 100+ hours of entertainment for that 10.

I'm sorry.

Mr Pwnage

Not to mention the money goes right back to you. Meiun takes all the donations he receives and puts them into website/game server.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 24, 2009, 11:01:03 PM
Not to mention the money goes right back to you. Meiun takes all the donations he receives and puts them into website/game server.

Don't forget beer.