News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Readyman

Want to post a picture, but I got no idea how...

DNH

1) Upload (imageshack.us or so)
2) Post forum Link

Here is mine and yes it's while there is a party in my mum's bar and I am a lil bit well.. you know ^^

Jake

Quote from: Readyman on November 23, 2011, 11:52:59 PM
Want to post a picture, but I got no idea how...
It's actually pretty simple. I just find the picture on my computer and drag it over to the website. The internet takes care of the rest.

Readyman

So once I got the link to the picture from image shack what do I do?

DNH

Quote from: Readyman on November 24, 2011, 10:04:31 AM
So once I got the link to the picture from image shack what do I do?

copy n paste forum Link which is below

venuse

since so few people know what i look like without my beard ill post a pic of me without it. just shaved :P yay its a crummy pic, it was taken with my phone

hosting images

Lucifer

No...Nooooooooo!
HOW COULD YOU SHAVE YOUR FACEFRO?
That was my role model...

...What do I do now?

venuse

i can give you my shaved off facefro :P dont worry itly be back to its manly awesomeness in a few weeks haha

Celson

stick d00d

Me and my sister, taken during Thanksgiving, haha.

venuse

Scotty

The girlfriend and I back in December at Michigan State University's Veterinary School's 5/8ths party (Kentucky Derby theme, hence the hats).  I can't even begin to explain how proud I am of her for making it through 7 years of academics.  Now she's down to one and a half years of clinical rotations before being bestowed the honor of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.  Yep, way outta my league.

Titan

Very lucky lady!

Also, digging the beard.
Livin' in a lonely world.

kensuga

Heres a pic of me, took today actually, for my Senior Announcements.

GFX-DoerPerson