News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

Quote from: foG on February 11, 2010, 10:41:00 AM
A recent picture of me taken with a normal camera

is it just me or is he telling us to jack off?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on February 12, 2010, 10:47:08 AM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on February 12, 2010, 09:53:02 AM
@ Cactus: LEAVE ME THE FAWK ALONE. I haven't boned my sister since like 4 days okay?!

That's a partially true statement, what he failed to mention was that his cousin was the fill-in while his sister was on the rag.

You know Scotty, some ARE worth being left out. We can't afford rags down er'e in old country anyways.

@Divine: DEFINITELY just you.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Snakeman

Quote from: Lingus on February 11, 2010, 04:31:43 PM
Quote from: Prosper on February 11, 2010, 10:11:14 AM
I dont have many pictures of me so thats me when I was 19-20 yrs old. And yes I got married then.
O_O! Why so young!?

There are highschool seniors running off and getting engaged as we speak. Our generation !@#$ing sucks.

Torch

Finally got a phone with a camera. I'm 17 but for some reason I look young in the picture.

NotoriousM4^

Forgot about this topic.
Anyways, Just took this today.

Forum

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on April 18, 2010, 06:30:33 PM
Forgot about this topic.

omgz is that really you?
Officially quitted

EpicPhailure

Forgot about this topic.

You look like you've gained 5 years since I last saw you in a picture, which was the one you had on your MSN a while ago.

xgamer

Forgot about this topic.

"How you doing?"

Seifer

Quote from: Torch on April 18, 2010, 03:47:50 PM
Finally got a phone with a camera. I'm 17 but for some reason I look young in the picture.

I take back my invitation for us to go get some brewski's.

Torch

Thought you might ;). Believe me, I'm 18 in August, that picture makes me look like a !@#$ing 12yearold. I'll upload something after not shaving for a week and you'll see what I mean.

Seifer

Yeah, that picture has you looking ~14. Eglington right? It's really not that far from me at all.

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 18, 2010, 11:45:20 PM
Quote from: Torch on April 18, 2010, 03:47:50 PM

I take back my invitation for us to go get some brewski's.
Whats the legal drinking age their?

Seifer

Seifer

Hence the exclamation mark, which is supposed to represent glee. Suck it America!