News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

Pat

Quote from: Seifer on April 19, 2010, 06:07:16 AM
Hence the exclamation mark, which is supposed to represent glee. Suck it America!
Ours is lower.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Torch

Quote from: Seifer on April 19, 2010, 04:16:47 AM
Yeah, that picture has you looking ~14. Eglington right? It's really not that far from me at all.
Eglinton is the closest major street, yeah.

As for the drinking age here, yeah it's 19. Most high school kids just buy 50$ fakes though. Long story as to why I don't have mine anymore.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: JoEL on April 19, 2010, 06:52:39 AM
Quote from: Seifer on April 19, 2010, 05:03:44 AM
19!

It's 18 here (Australia)
and I'm 18 in November! :)

I find that so ironic...
Australia is such a big bitch when it comes to censoring games and other media...though they have one of the lowest drinking ages in the world. I don't understand.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

tehrozzy

Neither do i pwnage. Atleast some ppl here in australia a doing a some petition type thing to bring an R rating into the gaming world. (australias gaming world, anyway.)

Lucifer

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 19, 2010, 05:28:24 PM
19!

It's 18 here (Australia)

I find that so ironic...
Australia is such a big bitch when it comes to censoring games and other media...though they have one of the lowest drinking ages in the world. I don't understand.
They enjoy the irony in saying "Violence is bad!" while beating their wives with kangaroos.

Lingus

19!

It's 18 here (Australia)

I find that so ironic...
As far as I know Australians are some of the biggest drinkers on the planet. They are not so much known for gaming... It does kind of make sense.

Saw an Australian stand-up comedian at the Improv this weekend. One of his lines was something along the lines of:

If you drink too much for the English, you're an Australian.

Of course, it was funnier when he said it...

Pat

19!

It's 18 here (Australia)

I find that so ironic...
Legal drinking age in some countries is 16 and in some countries you don't need ID to buy alcohol.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Pat on April 20, 2010, 10:49:35 PM
19!

It's 18 here (Australia)

I find that so ironic...
Legal drinking age in some countries is 16 and in some countries you don't need ID to buy alcohol.
and some countries you have to find your alcohol fermenting on the ground.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Lingus

Oh! Oh my gad. Is that your mafia henchmen? Are you a crime boss?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lingus on April 21, 2010, 06:04:15 PM
Oh! Oh my gad. Is that your mafia henchmen? Are you a crime boss?

Basically....yeah. :D Haha, no...I'm all suited up for my Aunt's wedding. Those are my cousins. We are all crime bosses.

ARTgames

I hope i do not regret posting this.

Mr Pwnage

Jake

Quote from: ARTgames on April 21, 2010, 06:55:05 PM

I hope i do not regret posting this.
He shows himself at last! Your kinda hot. Can I get your number?