News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

Quote from: Seifer on April 22, 2010, 10:51:15 PM
Ehh, it grows fast enough that I've got to shave every morning for a clean shave, it just doesn't come in well. I've also got a completely hairless patch below my chin, so neckbeard is out of the question unless I've got a goatee so large it covers the spot.
You should beard for a few days and post a picture. I'm curious to see this.

Seifer

Buddies got my cellphone atm. Left it as his pad, and he's out of town, he gets back this weekend and I'll snap a shot of it than. Haven't shaved it yet. Find me on MSN.

Lingus

Back when my facial hair was still forming, I found that growing out my beard made it fuller, while shaving more often made the hair grow faster. If you shave every day, it is likely that those bald spots may never fill in. Though, this was only my personal experience, and in all likeliness had I just shaved every day it would have filled in as it is currently anyways. But I definitely found, for instance if I had a goatee at the time, that because I was shaving part of my face and not others that the parts I did not shave was filled in more.

I used to wear a goatee for a while. I just recently (in the past 2 years) stopped that and now keep a fully shaved face. Of course, sometimes I go a few days without shaving and by the time I shave I basically have a full beard. But, in those cases my fiance won't let me come near her. I have really coarse hair and it's extremely scratchy. You can imagine how that would cause issues.

Anyways, I've found that having such a full and coarse beard is very high maintenance (especially if you're shaping it). I would much prefer to have little to no facial hair. Sometimes I am envious of asian people in that sense... They're like little boys.

NotoriousM4^

I've been rocking a light Mexistache for quite sometime, I cba to shave it off. However if it gets too thick I will.

Seifer

I tried out the mexistache, I looked older, but it was sort of gross.

Scotty

Lingus

Scotty

Quote from: Lingus on April 24, 2010, 12:03:43 PM
Holy crap!

You have hair...

It's amazing when I don't have the US Government telling me to get one every Sunday!

Torch

Nice ass, Scotty. Where did you go climbing?

Lucifer

Forum

Lol..reminds me of "Nice butt" from commercial wimpy kid
Officially quitted

Scotty

Torch

Figured I'd upload my final 2-week-beard before I shaved it for my job interview tomorrow.

Scotty

... 2 weeks?  Dude, that's me at 5PM, only I'm not missing half a face... or ass... of hair!

Lingus

Torch, at 2 weeks, my beard hair would be as long as the hair on your head... I can't even imagine going that long without shaving. Must be nice.