News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

Literally inhaled 14 shots of whiskey... Friends did eventually manage to get me home though.

Looperpuck

It only takes you 14 shots to end up like that? Probably takes Scotty like 50 to be passed out in the middle of the night on a sidewalk.

~Looperpuck

Resurrected

Jake

Quote from: Looperpuck on September 27, 2010, 01:38:57 AM
It only takes you 14 shots to end up like that? Probably takes Scotty like 50 to be passed out in the middle of the night on a sidewalk.
Scotty (as cool as you think he is), would be dead and in a grave with me pissing on it and laughing.

DarkTrinity

~Looperpuck

He ain't THAT good. People die from doing 21 shots on their 21st birthdays.
Pretty sure he'd die from alcohol poisoning, he may be a hero, but he's not superman.

Also, lol@Torch.

Scotty

Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 27, 2010, 11:30:47 AM

~Looperpuck

He ain't THAT good. People die from doing 21 shots on their 21st birthdays.
Pretty sure he'd die from alcohol poisoning, he may be a hero, but he's not superman.

Also, lol@Torch.

We seem to be forgetting that I am invincible.  Jake, any day, put your money where your mouth is and go shot for shot with me pal, we'll see who's holding the shovel at the end of the night!

Prosper

I once had 24 tequila shooters I still remember some parts of that night but .. I don't remember passing out though. I was like 20 yrs old back then.

Hambone

Here's a good one of me looking hawt...
Bonus points for finding the SO pseudo-reference.

Torch

~Looperpuck

First off, I chugged all 14 out of a water bottle in less than 30 seconds, second off, noone can survive 50 shots. It just isn't possible.

Looperpuck

Quote from: Torch on September 27, 2010, 09:44:57 PM

~Looperpuck

First off, I chugged all 14 out of a water bottle in less than 30 seconds, second off, noone can survive 50 shots. It just isn't possible.
Didn't catch my /Sarcasm, eh? But I still lol'd at your picture. Good thing you don't have asshole friends.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Torch

Quote from: Looperpuck on September 27, 2010, 09:56:53 PM
Quote from: Torch on September 27, 2010, 09:44:57 PM

~Looperpuck

Didn't catch my /Sarcasm, eh? But I still lol'd at your picture. Good thing you don't have asshole friends.

~Looperpuck
Asshole enough to leave me dead on a sidewalk? Nope, just asshole enough to conveniently place me under a streetlight and take a picture.

Forum

Officially quitted

Seifer

No more stupid pictures. If anyone else posts a stupid picture saying "this is me" I'm going to give a warning. This thread is about showing off yourself so that we all may put a face to the name. Posting a stupid picture and going "herp derp, this is me" is not amusing. It's spam.

sandswordman