News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

Quote from: Celson on November 08, 2010, 08:08:24 AM
Yeah I could some how tell you were a city boy Joel  ;)

Anyway here's me.

Lookin good there buddy :D
Hehe, what about you? Sydney?

Celson

Quote from: JoEL on November 08, 2010, 08:22:29 AM
Quote from: Celson on November 08, 2010, 08:08:24 AM
Yeah I could some how tell you were a city boy Joel  ;)

Anyway here's me.

Lookin good there buddy :D
Hehe, what about you? Sydney?

Ha, nah Geelong. So I guess technically I'm a city boy aswell. Then again it's not that much of a city.

havok

Quote from: Torch on September 26, 2010, 10:28:08 PM
Literally inhaled 14 shots of whiskey... Friends did eventually manage to get me home though.

de try 3/4 a bottle of crown and a 18 pack of coor lol the smell of wisky blahhhh i cant drink it any more.

should have died was throwing up 2 days no lie

Seifer

Scotty

Jesus Seif, pull the hood down on the convertible!! If it averages < 60 degrees a day here in Maryland, USA, I can only imagine how cold it must be up there in...

Oh wait... what was the name of that useless country above the USA?

Seifer

I'm just going to assume your saying I'm hot, otherwise I'm confused by your words.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Seifer on November 19, 2010, 01:55:18 AM
I'm just going to assume your saying I'm hot, otherwise I'm confused by your words.

EXCELLENT COMEBACK.

You win a free shirtless picture of me:

...Taken by my shitty 2 megapixel phone...Also, some trivia: This is the only picture I own of myself past the year 2009 where I have more than 1 inch of hair on my head. All of this will be shaved off come Sunday.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Forum

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 05, 2010, 01:38:57 AM
The specimen, Jackius Bombius, is seen here in its native habitat operating a primitive information relay tool.
I don't believe I've ever posted a picture of myself on these forums before. This is what I look like.
Pop that zit!
Officially quitted

Jackabomb

Quote from: Forum on November 19, 2010, 04:44:16 PM
Quote from: Jackabomb on November 05, 2010, 01:38:57 AM
The specimen, Jackius Bombius, is seen here in its native habitat operating a primitive information relay tool.
I don't believe I've ever posted a picture of myself on these forums before. This is what I look like.
Pop that zit!
Not a zit. 2 years ago, during a middle school field day event ,it was partially torn off. That night, my Dad cut it away. It was back within a 2 weeks.

Scotty

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 19, 2010, 03:27:17 PM
Quote from: Seifer on November 19, 2010, 01:55:18 AM

EXCELLENT COMEBACK.

You win a free shirtless picture of me:
[THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

...Taken by my shitty 2 megapixel phone...Also, some trivia: This is the only picture I own of myself past the year 2009 where I have more than 1 inch of hair on my head. All of this will be shaved off come Sunday.

I just threw up a lit... LOT inside my mouth, in fact, i spent a lot of time cooking that broccoli cheddar soup tonight you dick, thanks for having me regurgitate my seconds...

Jackabomb

Having seen his picture, I hereby declare that mr. Pwnage was more intimidating before I saw it.

Scotty

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 19, 2010, 08:42:56 PM
Having seen his picture, I hereby declare that mr. Pwnage was more intimidating before I saw it.

Jack, I love you, in a completely innocent fluffy bunny bouncing around in green pastures next to the girls from little house on the prairie, kinda way.

Mr Pwnage

Yet I could crush both you and Scott singlehandedly....as you 2 cower away hiding behind yer monitors. Just wait till  I shave one Sunday...full throttle shave. Head, face, pits and pubes....all 9 yards. It's a shame Scott won't find a code to enter to stop me from breaking every bone in his body....
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

havok

me

me and my gf before prom

for my gfs b-day

Jake