News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 20, 2010, 03:13:50 AM
Yet I could crush both you and Scott singlehandedly....as you 2 cower away hiding behind yer monitors. Just wait till  I shave one Sunday...full throttle shave. Head, face, pits and pubes....all 9 yards. It's a shame Scott won't find a code to enter to stop me from breaking every bone in his body....
I just laughed my self to tears. You're a funny boy.

@havok, you have a gorgeous girlfriend, though I'm sure you already know... lol. And ummm.... I wanna steal her shoes :<

Jackabomb

Yet I could crush both you and Scott singlehandedly....as you 2 cower away hiding behind yer monitors. Just wait till  I shave one Sunday...full throttle shave. Head, face, pits and pubes....all 9 yards. It's a shame Scott won't find a code to enter to stop me from breaking every bone in his body....
Physically crush us, or what? Besides, you can't fix the fact that you look just like a friend of mine from church. That's not making you intimidating at all. It really killed the "mighty mr. pwnage" image you had going. All I'm saying is that your face doesn't seem to line up with the personality you've demonstrated on these forums.

havok

Quote from: Jake on November 20, 2010, 11:57:37 AM
She's really cute.

yesshe i realy cute . i thought i was to :P just sayin

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 20, 2010, 12:12:52 PM
Physically crush us, or what? Besides, you can't fix the fact that you look just like a friend of mine from church. That's not making you intimidating at all. It really killed the "mighty mr. pwnage" image you had going. All I'm saying is that your face doesn't seem to line up with the personality you've demonstrated on these forums.

I'm well aware I got a funny lookin' face... >.>
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Jackabomb

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 20, 2010, 05:02:32 PM

I'm not calling it funny. I'm saying it's nothing like the face I expected to see.

Yankyal

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 20, 2010, 05:04:30 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 20, 2010, 05:02:32 PM

I'm not calling it funny. I'm saying it's nothing like the face I expected to see.
To be honest I expected a scrawny messy haired hipster.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Snakeman

Either you're trolling or you honestly think that you can take down a guy who's been through the school of hard knocks out in the Marines. Either way, you're !@#$ing dumb.

Edit: Goddammit. Accidental necro. Serves me right for not looking at the date of the last post.

Jake

I'm on the left, and Doogie is on the right, visiting me all the way from Australia.

ARTgames

Jake I think you have found the only person with a longer neck than yours.

EpicPhailure

Nah, Doogie has his chin up more than Jake.

Jake is still a giraffe :D

Jackabomb

Jake, what is being reflected in your window there?
It looks like either a portal-hole out of some sci-fi...
or a ray cannon...also out of some sci-fi.

venuse

he has his own personal star gate. thats how doogie got there

DarkTrinity

Why he came here, to the coldest snowiest place in America is beyond me...
Shoulda got a pic with Jake, doogie, me and chaos, it woulda been like, the biggest SO get together in history. LOL.

Snakeman

Quote from: DarkTrinity on December 21, 2010, 06:28:41 PM
Why he came here, to the coldest snowiest place in America is beyond me...
Shoulda got a pic with Jake, doogie, me and chaos, it woulda been like, the biggest SO get together in history. LOL.

Minnesota = Colder/snowier than Alaska???

Jiggy

Only cool kids play beer pong with their friend's grandma.