News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Quote from: Jake on March 28, 2011, 10:54:36 AM

You look like you're either high or you've been crying based on the glossy eyes. lol

Scotty

Quote from: T-Rok on March 28, 2011, 11:52:51 AM

You look like you're either high or you've been crying based on the glossy eyes. lol

I present the face of a stone-cold killer.  Folks, if this man offers to look after your fluffy bunnies while you are away, run, as it might already be too late for them.

Lingus

Quote from: T-Rok on March 27, 2011, 02:10:47 AM
Quote from: Chaos on March 27, 2011, 01:42:38 AM
Quote from: YayForLife on March 26, 2011, 10:02:40 PM
Quote from: Forum on March 26, 2011, 09:30:39 PM
Quote from: sly 3 4 me on March 26, 2011, 07:08:30 PM
Quote from: Forum on March 26, 2011, 06:58:48 PM
Quote from: Seifer on March 26, 2011, 11:30:10 AM
Yeah, we don't look anything alike. Completely different face structure.
You two look like twins but who's B.J. Novak ?
I'm not sure if that's meant to be a joke, a troll comment, or if you really couldn't deduce who that was.
I just looked him up on google and hes a comedian but honestly i didn't know who that was and don't care k?
Yeah, i never heard of him either.
Nor have I.
Me either.
What!?! You people are ridiculous. The freaking Office. You can't tell me you've never heard of it. If you haven't, definitely watch it. One of the funniest shows on TV.

And yes, Seifer definitely looks like him.

T-Rok

Quote from: Lingus on March 28, 2011, 07:50:57 PM
I'm not sure if that's meant to be a joke, a troll comment, or if you really couldn't deduce who that was.
I just looked him up on google and hes a comedian but honestly i didn't know who that was and don't care k?
Nor have I.
Me either.
What!?! You people are ridiculous. The freaking Office. You can't tell me you've never heard of it. If you haven't, definitely watch it. One of the funniest shows on TV.

Heard of it, don't watch it. lol

krele

Good thing a possibility of him playing games 24/7 didn't cross your mind =P

Chaos

Quote from: Lingus on March 28, 2011, 07:50:57 PM
Nor have I.
Me either.

Heard of it.  Seen it once or twice on tv.  Didn't find it especially funny.  *shrug*
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

T-Rok

Quote from: krele on March 28, 2011, 07:57:51 PM

Good thing a possibility of him playing games 24/7 didn't cross your mind =P
Nope, people don't play video games anymore. :P

Mr Pwnage

Nope.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

Only narcissistic women and metrosexuals think taking half (if not full) naked photos of themselves was acceptable.  The impression I've gotten is that you lack the stock-and-standard feminine inny, so that brings down the options quite a bit now don't it?

Or does it?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on March 29, 2011, 03:47:55 PM
Only narcissistic women and metrosexuals think taking half (if not full) naked photos of themselves was acceptable.  The impression I've gotten is that you lack the stock-and-standard feminine inny, so that brings down the options quite a bit now don't it?

Or does it?

As a self-secure heterosexual who actively works out and remains social, I don't feel insecure to the point where I'd be embarrassed to take a picture of it with partial clothing. Of course, if a quick-to-judge, out-dated, well-dressed, alcoholic older man were to be making a judgment, I could completely see the possibility for a different interpretation.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Scotty

With the last two posts of you shirtless, I've decided to take it upon mysef to establish the official "Stick Online Order of Gayness":

1) Pwnage's last post post where he got so fired up and defensive over his sexuality that he actually threatened people whom he doesn't even know outside of the pixels he reads on a monitor
2) Pwnages recent shirtless photo
3) This:
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 28, 2011, 09:36:29 PM
A picture of my leg, glorifying the 155lb man can squat 335lbs parallel as of today...though this picture doesn't bring out the fact when you touch it, it feels like concrete.  ;)

Seriously, 1. Get a tan, 2. Develop physical form.

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 29, 2011, 04:35:35 PM
a quick-to-judge, out-dated, well-dressed, alcoholic older man

That has to be the kindest thing I've ever been called.

venuse

sheesh scotty stop being an ass.

also there is nothing wrong with being pale, or lacking definition. im both for the most part. mr pawnage dont take it too seriously although it may be be a good idea to not post half naked pics of yourself on the net :P

raeyo

Most recent picture of me, very blurry.  My new phone is absolutely terrible.

Less blurry.  A bit older.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on March 29, 2011, 05:45:49 PM
With the last two posts of you shirtless, I've decided to take it upon mysef to establish the official "Stick Online Order of Gayness":

1) Pwnage's last post post where he got so fired up and defensive over his sexuality that he actually threatened people whom he doesn't even know outside of the pixels he reads on a monitor
3) This:
A picture of my leg, glorifying the 155lb man can squat 335lbs parallel as of today...though this picture doesn't bring out the fact when you touch it, it feels like concrete.  ;)

I realize it is in your nature to be a genuine asshole to anybody whenever you feel fit. I am sure it is all brought on by some sort of vibe you get when you feel like you have upset somebody. Rest assured, I couldn't give a shit what you think about me, I won't even entertain any further remarks. In fact, I find it sort of hilarious because not only are you an asshole, but you are probably one of the best trolls on the forum and you don't even give yourself credit for it. I can't stop finding it hilarious that the same man who posts the comments you do is the SAME person who makes posts like this: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1096.0 . Of course, it is completely pointless to further discuss this as it is about as productive as chucking pennies into a garbage disposal. Sure the garbage disposal would break down eventually, but I'd much rather have a couple extra cents for toll roads.

EDIT: Also Scott, please humor me. "1) Pwnage's last post post where he got so fired up and defensive over his sexuality that he actually threatened people whom he doesn't even know outside of the pixels he reads on a monitor". I would love for you explain to all of us what you interpreted as a threat. I really would.

krele

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 29, 2011, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: Scotty on March 29, 2011, 05:45:49 PM

3) This:
A picture of my leg, glorifying the 155lb man can squat 335lbs parallel as of today...though this picture doesn't bring out the fact when you touch it, it feels like concrete.  ;)

I realize it is in your nature to be a genuine asshole to anybody whenever you feel fit. I am sure it is all brought on by some sort of vibe you get when you feel like you have upset somebody. Rest assured, I couldn't give a shit what you think about me, I won't even entertain any further remarks. In fact, I find it sort of hilarious because not only are you an asshole, but you are probably one of the best trolls on the forum and you don't even give yourself credit for it. I can't stop finding it hilarious that the same man who posts the comments you do is the SAME person who makes posts like this: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1096.0 . Of course, it is completely pointless to further discuss this as it is about as productive as chucking pennies into a garbage disposal. Sure the garbage disposal would break down eventually, but I'd much rather have a couple extra cents for toll roads.

Is that so? Then why do you even care to reply? Everything he said was true, mate. Perhaps your inability to get a lad is calling forth your anger towards a member of community whose arguments are at least based on something? The fact that he didn't even name you on that matter, yet you felt like what he said was pointed towards you, pretty much proves my point. Chill, and stop bitching, or someone like me will be forced to show how a real man's body looks like, brat =))