News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Quote from: krele on March 29, 2011, 06:52:29 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 29, 2011, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: Scotty on March 29, 2011, 05:45:49 PM
With the last two posts of you shirtless, I've decided to take it upon mysef to establish the official "Stick Online Order of Gayness":

1) Pwnage's last post post where he got so fired up and defensive over his sexuality that he actually threatened people whom he doesn't even know outside of the pixels he reads on a monitor
2) Pwnages recent shirtless photo
3) This:
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 28, 2011, 09:36:29 PM
A picture of my leg, glorifying the 155lb man can squat 335lbs parallel as of today...though this picture doesn't bring out the fact when you touch it, it feels like concrete.  ;)

Seriously, 1. Get a tan, 2. Develop physical form.

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 29, 2011, 04:35:35 PM
a quick-to-judge, out-dated, well-dressed, alcoholic older man

That has to be the kindest thing I've ever been called.

I realize it is in your nature to be a genuine asshole to anybody whenever you feel fit. I am sure it is all brought on by some sort of vibe you get when you feel like you have upset somebody. Rest assured, I couldn't give a shit what you think about me, I won't even entertain any further remarks. In fact, I find it sort of hilarious because not only are you an asshole, but you are probably one of the best trolls on the forum and you don't even give yourself credit for it. I can't stop finding it hilarious that the same man who posts the comments you do is the SAME person who makes posts like this: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1096.0 . Of course, it is completely pointless to further discuss this as it is about as productive as chucking pennies into a garbage disposal. Sure the garbage disposal would break down eventually, but I'd much rather have a couple extra cents for toll roads.

Is that so? Then why do you even care to reply? Everything he said was true, mate. Perhaps your inability to get a lad is calling forth your anger towards a member of community whose arguments are at least based on something? The fact that he didn't even name you on that matter, yet you felt like what he said was pointed towards you, pretty much proves my point. Chill, and stop bitching, or someone like me will be forced to show how a real man's body looks like, brat =))

It is human nature to assume other people are talking you, regardless of the scenario. Some people more so than others. Go take some psychology courses, your argument is moot.

Scotty

That would actually be sociology.

But anyways, let's clear the air with some reason and logic here, and I will address Pwnage on this one.  You come to a community forum where (mostly) adolescent wise-cracks and smart asses can publicly view topics, almost entirely about video games, technology, anything other than protein shake consumption, and egotistical discussion over who can hurl more consecutive exotic cars, and you post up half naked pictures with the clear and admitted attempt to glorify yourself?  Think about this, who are you trying to impress?  I'd say it's ambitious to say that even one in ten give a crap about which of us has a wider girth, let alone think it's cool to post up pictures of ourselves with statements like "I rock at squats, and here's a glorious photo my quads to prove it!"

Seriously, you expect photos like these to bring ooh's and aah's?  You'd be lucky to have one or two sit there and go "Yep, that guy is COOL!  Check out that shirtless sexiness!"

Put a shirt on, people might take you a little more seriously.

Chaos

I don't really care about this argument, but could you all PLEASE stop re-quoting the post with Pwnage's leg.  It's making reading the topic rather unpleasant.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

krele

Quote from: T-Rok on March 29, 2011, 07:57:52 PM
Quote from: krele on March 29, 2011, 06:52:29 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 29, 2011, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: Scotty on March 29, 2011, 05:45:49 PM
With the last two posts of you shirtless, I've decided to take it upon mysef to establish the official "Stick Online Order of Gayness":

1) Pwnage's last post post where he got so fired up and defensive over his sexuality that he actually threatened people whom he doesn't even know outside of the pixels he reads on a monitor
2) Pwnages recent shirtless photo
3) This:
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 28, 2011, 09:36:29 PM
A picture of my leg, glorifying the 155lb man can squat 335lbs parallel as of today...though this picture doesn't bring out the fact when you touch it, it feels like concrete.  ;)
Picture removed in order to make browsing more pleasant.

Seriously, 1. Get a tan, 2. Develop physical form.

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 29, 2011, 04:35:35 PM
a quick-to-judge, out-dated, well-dressed, alcoholic older man

That has to be the kindest thing I've ever been called.

I realize it is in your nature to be a genuine asshole to anybody whenever you feel fit. I am sure it is all brought on by some sort of vibe you get when you feel like you have upset somebody. Rest assured, I couldn't give a shit what you think about me, I won't even entertain any further remarks. In fact, I find it sort of hilarious because not only are you an asshole, but you are probably one of the best trolls on the forum and you don't even give yourself credit for it. I can't stop finding it hilarious that the same man who posts the comments you do is the SAME person who makes posts like this: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1096.0 . Of course, it is completely pointless to further discuss this as it is about as productive as chucking pennies into a garbage disposal. Sure the garbage disposal would break down eventually, but I'd much rather have a couple extra cents for toll roads.

Is that so? Then why do you even care to reply? Everything he said was true, mate. Perhaps your inability to get a lad is calling forth your anger towards a member of community whose arguments are at least based on something? The fact that he didn't even name you on that matter, yet you felt like what he said was pointed towards you, pretty much proves my point. Chill, and stop bitching, or someone like me will be forced to show how a real man's body looks like, brat =))

It is human nature to assume other people are talking you, regardless of the scenario. Some people more so than others. Go take some psychology courses, your argument is moot.
Which is kinda ironic.

DarkTrinity

Reallyyyyy. From a female's perspective, taking a picture with your shirt off, no big deal, a little cocky maybe...
BUT YOUR LEG????
WHAT IN THE...
I DON'T EVEN...

Seriously, that's a female thing. No one wants to see your hairy leg.

God-I-Suck

Quote from: Chaos on March 29, 2011, 08:23:20 PM
I don't really care about this argument, but could you all PLEASE stop re-quoting the post with Pwnage's leg.  It's making reading the topic rather unpleasant.

lmao

krele

Quote from: DarkTrinity on March 29, 2011, 08:33:41 PM
Reallyyyyy. From a female's perspective, taking a picture with your shirt off, no big deal, a little cocky maybe...
BUT YOUR LEG????
WHAT IN THE...
I DON'T EVEN...

Seriously, that's a female thing. No one wants to see your hairy leg.
I love you! You pretty much clarified everything scotty was fighting for.

raeyo

Does this mean we can stop?  I am on Chaos' side here.  I don't want to see nor hear about his leg.  It makes me think of swim class.

Scotty

Quote from: raeyo on March 29, 2011, 08:39:13 PM
Does this mean we can stop?  I am on Chaos' side here.  I don't want to see nor hear about his leg.  It makes me think of swim class.

Well that's better than making me want to chew on a squirrel tail for dinner!  ;)

raeyo

Quote from: Scotty on March 29, 2011, 08:41:21 PM
Quote from: raeyo on March 29, 2011, 08:39:13 PM
Does this mean we can stop?  I am on Chaos' side here.  I don't want to see nor hear about his leg.  It makes me think of swim class.

Well that's better than making me want to chew on a squirrel tail for dinner!  ;)
Not necessarily.  Naked men singing I'm walking on sunshine and it's raining men and being a bit too comfortable with their body(I don't want to go into details but these are just things you wouldn't do in a normal locker room.) is slightly bothersome.  I'd rather chew on the squirrel tail. It doesn't help that chlorine gives me headaches too.  I am aware I am a wimp.

JoEL

If I can gain anything from reading the last few posts, I'd say Scotty is insecure and confused?
Your body has the ability to turn straight men gay mr_pwnage.

krele

Quote from: JoEL on March 29, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
...Your body has the ability to turn straight men gay mr_pwnage.
And virgins into douchebags, as we can see =P

DarkTrinity

Quote from: JoEL on March 29, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
If I can gain anything from reading the last few posts, I'd say Scotty is insecure and confused?
Your body has the ability to turn straight men gay mr_pwnage.

And women into lesbians.

TANK

stick online community looks peacefull from the outside but when someone posts a picture of their leg things get serious

DarkTrinity