News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Siedge on June 13, 2011, 07:35:19 PM
that is me....

Your proving yourself to be really obnoxious. Cut it out please. :-\
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

Quote from: Seifer on September 28, 2010, 11:08:25 PM
No more stupid pictures. If anyone else posts a stupid picture saying "this is me" I'm going to give a warning. This thread is about showing off yourself so that we all may put a face to the name. Posting a stupid picture and going "herp derp, this is me" is not amusing. It's spam.

Siedge

so gang on me that is a picture of me end of story

Jmac

Scotty

Quote from: Siedge on June 13, 2011, 08:46:48 PM

Your immaturity does nothing but make you look prepubescent and with a complete disregard to the guidelines set forth by the forum moderators.  Either grow up, or get the eff outta here.

Siedge

Quote from: Scotty on June 13, 2011, 09:48:27 PM

Your immaturity does nothing but make you look prepubescent and with a complete disregard to the guidelines set forth by the forum moderators.  Either grow up, or get the eff outta here.
Grow up.. no one can take a joke... u sit there on ur computer all day and im the one who needs to grow up yeah.. ban me i don't care anymore i was just here to make a lets play series on machinima on this game machinima already gave me the permission but this community is not mature enough im done... in game everyone thinks there big because there level games really matter can't take a joke this community can't succeed until you learn to get past things... u must have child hood problems or something...

Jake

We all like jokes when they're actually funny.

Siedge

Quote from: Jake on June 13, 2011, 10:55:03 PM
and we would all like you if you were not a drama queen

Torch

Quote from: Siedge on June 13, 2011, 10:49:32 PM
Quote from: Scotty on June 13, 2011, 09:48:27 PM

Grow up.. no one can take a joke... u sit there on ur computer all day and im the one who needs to grow up yeah.. ban me i don't care anymore i was just here to make a lets play series on machinima on this game machinima already gave me the permission but this community is not mature enough im done... in game everyone thinks there big because there level games really matter can't take a joke this community can't succeed until you learn to get past things... u must have child hood problems or something...
We can take funny jokes ^_^ The internet isn't a very child-friendly place, ya might want to wait a few years before posting on forums.

Jake

Quote from: Siedge on June 13, 2011, 10:57:11 PM
Quote from: Jake on June 13, 2011, 10:55:03 PM
and we would all like you if you were not a drama queen
I'm just passionate!!!! *cries*

Siedge

insult me on my insult thread thanks!

Titan

Quote from: Siedge on June 13, 2011, 11:24:18 PM
insult me on my insult thread thanks!

May I please just ask everyone here to stop these posts?

Siedge, it would be great if you read Mr.Pwnage's posting guidelines.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Yankyal

Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Seifer

The problem isn't that people can't take Jokes, it's that yours was not funny. Do you think you are the first person to think that putting up a silly photo that obviously isn't yourself and saying it is in a Self Picture thread? Hardly, it happens all the time, and no one likes it. It does not actually contribute to the point of the thread. On top of this, I put an explicit warning against doing so at the beginning of the thread, which means you deliberately broke the rules.

This is just a reminder to everyone. Please, let's keep it organized and get to know each other!