News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Quote from: Seifer on June 14, 2011, 09:47:30 PM
The problem isn't that people can't take Jokes, it's that yours was not funny. Do you think you are the first person to think that putting up a silly photo that obviously isn't yourself and saying it is in a Self Picture thread? Hardly, it happens all the time, and no one likes it. It does not actually contribute to the point of the thread. On top of this, I put an explicit warning against doing so at the beginning of the thread, which means you deliberately broke the rules.

This is just a reminder to everyone. Please, let's keep it organized and get to know each other!

Quote from: Yankyal on June 14, 2011, 10:13:16 AM

Jmac

Well, I guess I'll post a pic. This is the only one i have on my iPod of me.

As you can see, I don't know how to use a camera very well :(. Oh well.

ARTgames

Quote from: Raptor111 on March 30, 2011, 05:11:27 AM
My Geography class. This was on our trip we had last Friday, we are up in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, at the top of a Hill, not a Mountain. Was about 1500 Meters high (Most likely lower but i cannot remember fully) and took about an hour for the fit ones of us to get to the top.

Bet you cant guess which one i am. ;)

I will use science!

Enhance..

getting closer...

I have found you!

CherryPie

funeeh
Quote from: ARTgames on June 20, 2011, 01:44:20 PM
Quote from: Raptor111 on March 30, 2011, 05:11:27 AM
My Geography class. This was on our trip we had last Friday, we are up in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, at the top of a Hill, not a Mountain. Was about 1500 Meters high (Most likely lower but i cannot remember fully) and took about an hour for the fit ones of us to get to the top.

Bet you cant guess which one i am. ;)

I will use science!

darkflash

that's me! haters gun hate :P

Celson

Scotty

darkflash

What cel WHAT?

That pic was took awile ago btw in 12 days ill be 15.

Scotty

Quote from: darkflash on July 08, 2011, 01:00:08 PM
What cel WHAT?

That pic was took awile ago btw in 12 days ill be 15.

Calm down.

Forum

Quote from: darkflash on July 08, 2011, 04:40:32 AM

that's me! haters gun hate :P
L0L0LLLLLTROLLOLOL!@!@#!@41!!!!!!!
Officially quitted

darkflash

To be honest you're a bigger troll than me..

sly 3 4 me

It's a nice picture, the way you're staring at the camera is kind of strange though. Your hair looks pretty soft though.

crozier

Freeforall

No one ever saw that picture of me?

Forum

Officially quitted