News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO art

Started by Pinball, July 02, 2009, 02:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

Quote from: Pinball on August 06, 2009, 01:13:36 AM
Quote from: krele on July 29, 2009, 10:02:30 AM
Quote from: Pinball on July 29, 2009, 02:02:12 AM
It's basically my shading, but using the smudge tool to merge the shades...
Not fully correct. You apply light where it is on the sprite in the game, it looks cool, but it's wrong. Burn tool, smudge tool, layer blending, grain extraction etc... Lotsa business here to make it look good ^^;

I don't see how it's lite wrong, you can have the light sources wherever way you wish and it will be correct as long as the entire graphic follows by it..  And as for the extra things that you did besides the smudge seem to be a waste, this is what I was able to do and it looks just as good or better then what you have done.

-Tweaked the ds shading.

~Pin
Why are you pissed off? You can't have the light source where shadows should've been casted... No, the extra stuff made it look better than yours :3. It looks better if you leave the smudge waves in some places. Makes it more real, and less gradien-looking. But still, it's a quite nice picture you got there.

hartless!

Nice jobs krele and pin. U guys have TALENT!

Cactuscat222

I'd be pissed off too if someone came into my art topic and started displaying their pictures too.  >.>

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

krele

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on August 08, 2009, 04:30:52 PM
I'd be pissed off too if someone came into my art topic and started displaying their pictures too.  >.>

The topic is in Media part of the forums, and is named SO art... What makes you think you can't submit your own art? Think for a change...

Forum

And that is why it's called SO art and not "My SO art"...
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Quote from: krele on August 08, 2009, 09:27:53 PM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on August 08, 2009, 04:30:52 PM
I'd be pissed off too if someone came into my art topic and started displaying their pictures too.  >.>

The topic is in Media part of the forums, and is named SO art... What makes you think you can't submit your own art? Think for a change...
Re-read the first post, search for any word or sentence that says anything about how people should post their own SO art, then "Think for a change..." you thickheaded prick. Now I'm sure Pin has nothing against people posting their own SO art, but when people as cocky as you come along and tell them their work is Wrong, it becomes more of an issue.

I do like your art though.

Torch

Let's not hijack Pin's topic. Krele, make your own topic if you want to show off your art, which is actually pretty good.

Pinball, they all look great!

Pinball

scsox

... is that huck of metal yours?... how much u want for it?

EpicPhailure

I'm hoping you photoshopped that.

Pinball

Quote from: scsox on August 13, 2009, 12:10:29 AM
... is that huck of metal yours?... how much u want for it?
No.. would never drive a van.  Only used it so I have a lot space to add the graphic to.

Quote from: Epicphail on August 13, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
Yeah.

Torch

Lucifer

Quote from: Epicphail on August 13, 2009, 12:13:07 AM

Hoping?
If I had that van I would shit bricks.

scsox

Pinball

Quote from: scsox on August 13, 2009, 01:28:35 AM
pin who tis the gm? on the van?
lol?  The stickmans aren't based on any players, so it can be whoever you want.

~Pin