News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Playing S.O. through a browser

Started by Grim_Reaper, December 16, 2009, 05:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim_Reaper

Probally has been said before.

I would really like it if we could have a browser version aswell(i know its a lot of downloads)
I know some people have difficulty getting SO the way its played now(including me. i have proxy server problems)
Thats about it!

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

JoEL

Like embeded in the browser? if so it'd have to be coded in java script, or possibly using TGMG's creation called GMBED 2.0, which embeds GM games into the web browser...but unforunetly it has an unprofesional look currently. Also requires everything to be done in the one room.

However if you're suggesting running it from the web browser, Yoyogames actually have an "instant play" function on the website that allows users to play the game using the website, but it does actually download files needed to play the game onto your system. Also it's pretty dangerous doing that at the moment with the decompiler being about and all...

tehrozzy

Yeah but he means so we can play it at school coz yoyogames doesnt work at school.

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

JoEL

I don't see anything wrong with embeding Exe's, only problem i see is compatability issues really.