News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

A New Christmas Weapon

Started by Jaso, December 18, 2009, 04:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaso

Everyone knows that after licking a candy cane for a while, the tip of the candy cane gets razor sharp and you stab yourself in the tongue.  My idea is that a candy spear might be added to add a little variety to the regular present drops. There would be the regular colors (red,green, and blue) and if you have any thoughts/ideas it'd be helpful.

NotoriousM4^

I dunno, seems sorta like a waste of inventory space to me.

EpicPhailure

Or perhaps the more you use a Candy cane, the more damage it'll do until it totally disappears.

Jaso

Do you mean the candy cane would disappear?  If so, it'd wouldn't be a legitimate weapon.

EpicPhailure

Why not? It would be able to attack, and be equipped. Sounds like a weapon to me.

wrinkles

What if Santa's sack as added into the game.. when you smash it open, x amount of prezies com out????

Jaso

DIsappear as in from your inventory or just restart? If it restarts ok then.

Jackabomb

I would say it's not a bad idea, but quite unnecessary.

NotoriousM4^

ARTgames

Cactuscat222

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on December 19, 2009, 06:24:23 PM
Quote from: Jaso on December 19, 2009, 01:11:38 PM
True
Please refrain from one word posts. Thank you :]

Would you rather of had him explain in a paragraph that he agreed with what the person said, in which all he actually needs to say is "True" or "I agree"? >.> Its part of the discussion none the less...

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

JoEL

Yeah I agree with this, but only if it's actually worth getting...unlike all the other event items...they're all kinda useless...why can't we get something with a little bit more "power" you know?

Jaso

Ya, that way people wouldnt just throw away stuff they get from presents.  If this is implemented (which it probaly wont be) it'd be nice if it was worth keeping.