News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Wrinkles' massive list of ideas and suggestions

Started by wrinkles, December 20, 2009, 03:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrinkles

Stick-online 3 ideas..
There is enough ideas to create a whole new game but thought i'd share with SO team and players.
I expect criticism as i know these ideas arent te best ideas lol.
Also, i am a failure at sprites so i didnt attempt to draw them.. Fell free to draw sprites in your interpretation
So what do you all think?

HATS
1. bear hat - 5/0/5/0 - 3 def - A brown bear hat that covers the whole stick mans head..
2. healing hat - 0/0/3/3 - It could be a docters hat? not quite sure about that yet.. Maybe could increase the healing spead?? -
3. cheetah hat - 0/3/0/3 - 2 def - Just the head of a cheetah.. Also could increase the speed directly..
4. Wings - 0/0/0/0 - Little wings on the stickmans head.. increases the jump directly
5. Halo - 0/0/0/0 - 2 def - less gravity and more jump.. or maybe could be formed with the wings???
6. Horns - 3/0/0/0 - horns on the top of the stickmans head - a noobier pirate hat
7. Black santa's hat (grinch hat) - 2/2/0/5 - 2 def - instead of the red base, make it black and is droped on christmas
8. eye patch - 1/1/1/1 - 1 def - an all rounder for a noob.. a black eye patch
9. snake hats - 0/4/1/2 - a snake head
10. Hoplite helm - 2/2/3/1 - 3 def - a golden hoplite helm with a red thingo on top
11. black wings - 2/0/0/0 - 2 def - increases jump but not as much as 'wings' -a dark version of 'wings'
12. lepricon hat - 0/5/0/5 - 1 def - basically a shady hat with a lepricons style - maybe have a coin magnet so the coins fly into you..
13. tribal mask - 2/0/3/0 - 3 def - a large wooden mask that covers half of the stick man - a good beginners mask for pvp
14. Belaclava - 2/5/0/2 - a black balaclava, a better version of the ninja mask
15. Police hat - 3/1/3/1 - a blue police hat

WEAPONS
1. Dual blades - 2 blades, quick, fairly strong and medium range
2. NOOB WEAPON (ROCK) -  i was reading about bow and arrows but.. i recon for a noob, rocks to throw could help them against bosses
3. Gorilla fists - very strong but is slow an takes a fair amount of energy off.. Maybe knock back???
4. Pirate sword - modified short sowrd.. quicker than a short sword but less damaged and energy taken off..
4. Battle axe - a massive axe.. Slow but strong
5. Claws - claws on the end of the stickmans arms(wolveriene).. very quick with short damage
6. Chain sword - a massive chain with the blade of a sword on the end - not sure about damage and speed - probably slow
7. ice blade - a sword made from ice- again not sure about damage and speed.. maybe when you hit an enemy the blade shatters???
8. Spear - A long spear for distance ( not to be thrown ) - The same speed as a whip but stronger.. basically a less noobier whip
9. Flame whip - a bit quicker and stronger than an ordinary whip.. the tip of it is on flames
10. Lightning blade - quick and powerful - blue handle with lightning bolts as the blade i think some1 has already done this
11. death blade - average speed but extremly powerful - dark handle and blade with red lightning through it
12. Golden trident - average speed, fair distants and strong
13. dark and white sword - an all rounder for an expert ( a basic look ) - or could be a better version of short sword???
14. elastic whip - A whip made out of the stuff blobs are made out of...
- if there are gunna be a massive variety of weapons and hats, exra inventory would be neccessary... lol
15. Club - a massive brown club - slow attack but high damage delt

Miscellanious suggestions
1. Blood comes out when the stickman gets hit
2. when you get to a certain hight whilst jumping.. change the animation to give it a more real effect
3. when you get to a certain strength level, when you attack the annimation changes
4. inventory idea( adding on to every one elses suggestions) Maybe have different pages example click the left arrow to see more
of your hats and weapons
5. A jungle scenario - like the jungles in Korea???
6. at the end of the level on SO2 it looks like it goes out to the ocean.. maybe have an ocean level.. have little islands to jump on
boats submarines etc.. and when the ocean level finishes maybe you go to the jungle scenario like a suggested before.
7. Additional movement - items to get around faster ( pogo stick, bikes or port holes) - maybe to complicated for stick online???
- if SO3 is gunna be larger than SO2 maybe this should be implemented in some way.
8. Maybe mini games like the rabbits.. such as a massive rock rolling.. aim: try and smash it before u die or it falls off the edge..
9. a graveyard scenario
10. treasure chest - 10000 coins? and maybe have diff sizes ( pot of gold (1000gold), large treasure chest (50000 gold))
11. An ancient greek scenario after the jungle - maybe a passage to the underwolrd and a stairway to heaven???
12. A frozen cave scenario
13. A lepricon very similar to a rabbit, instead of running, it disapears and re-apears further away ( same hp as a rabbit but
harder to catch) Drops: halo, wings, pot of gold, healing hat, lepricon hat.
14. Jump attacks

Monsters
1. Pirates - a harder version of bandits - Drops: pirate hats, pirate swords, eye patch and treasure chest  Found at: The ocean
2. Annaconda - fast moving, quick attacks but is kinda weak.. Drops: snake hat, bear hat, cheetah hat .. Found at the jungle
3. Bull Minators -  Slow moving, slow attack, high damage delt - Drops: Battle axe, horns dont know what else - could be a boss???
4. Hoplite - quick, fast and distant attack (spear) and average damage delt - Drops: Hoplite helm, spear.. Found at ancient greece
5. Swordsmen - an all rounder enemy - Drops dual blades, chain sword, short sword.. found at ancient greece
6. Vikings - slow moving, fast and strong attacks - Drops: viking helm, wooden hammer, stone hammer, spear
7. Ice deamon - Average speed and attck but high damage delt plus knock back - Drops: ice blade, claws, great sword
8. angels - quick attack and movement with an average damage delt - Drops: halo, wings, white sword, maybe bow and arrow?
9. Reapers - slow moving, quick attack high damage delt - Drops: flame whip, claws, pirate sword, Black wings, black sword
10. Red blob - a stronger version of an ordinary blob - Drops: eleastic whips dont know what else it could drop..
11. Ogure - a slow moving, average attack speed but high damage delt - Drops: Clubs, spear

Bosses
1. Gorilas - medium speed, slow attack, heavy amount of damage - Drops: gorilla fists, chain sword, bear hat caused
by death of annacondas
2. Pirate captain - Same ratio of stats like a pirate but higher - Drops: Large treasure chest, pirate hat, dual blades pirate sword
- caused by death of pirates
3. Zeus - average speed and attack high damage delt - Drops: lightning sword, halo, wings, large treasure chest, great sword
- caused by death of angels
4. Hades -  slow moving and attack, extreme amount of damage delt - Drops: death blade, Golden trident, black wings, inferno sword
- caused by death of reapers
5.Red Blob Boss (RBB) - a harder version of a BBB - dont know what it could drop

- Zeus and hades is a real iffy idea that should be discussed more.. people told me that it doesnt suit SO coz is too greek mythology.. idk

Special thanx to muska100 and scooby-doo for some of the ideas

Some of the suggestions i have made have already been posted.. i apologise for that.. thanx to NotoriousM4^ for pointing that out
It was suggested that i Bold the better suggestions.. So post the ones u like (if any) and ill bold them

Riserva

Very imaginative. I like some of those ideas. :}

Jaso

This is pretty awesome, I would personally really like this.

Lucifer

JninjaJ

youve got some good ideas but this will take alot of work to do all of it

NotoriousM4^

A large majority of these suggestions have already been made. *Blah Blah Blah* Highly Unnecessary *Blah Blah Blah*

Mr Pwnage

I can't go through and critique all of that...bold what you think are your best ideas.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

wrinkles

wat is it ment by *cries* lucifer?

Lingus

Quote from: wrinkles on December 21, 2009, 11:21:49 AM
Lucifer is the forum's advocate of non-list suggestions. In other words, one suggestion per topic. The idea is that if you take your time to weed out the lesser ideas, and have a smaller list of your best ideas, and then you take one or two of those ideas and fully flesh them out, the world would be a better place to live in...

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lingus on December 21, 2009, 08:30:28 PM
Quote from: wrinkles on December 21, 2009, 11:21:49 AM
Lucifer is the forum's advocate of non-list suggestions. In other words, one suggestion per topic. The idea is that if you take your time to weed out the lesser ideas, and have a smaller list of your best ideas, and then you take one or two of those ideas and fully flesh them out, the world would be a better place to live in...
*tears of joy*
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Epsilon72200

I thought some of the ideas actually sounded pretty neat, and (some) could be easily spritable. I personally don't care if it's alot of ideas, though as Pwnage said, bolding some of your favorite would have been useful, but if people are going to be bothered by the fact that you listed more than just one suggestion, I guess it's a good thing you named it "... massive list of ideas..."...
Ahh, but anyway, I like the Balaclava, Halo, Claws, Pirate Sword, Reaper, and RBB the best. :D
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

Doogie

I like how the Reaper DOESNT drop a scythe. haha

wrinkles

Quote from: Doogie on December 30, 2009, 08:06:47 AM
I like how the Reaper DOESNT drop a scythe. haha

lol.. oh well.. i doubt it would be added into the game..  :D

Doogie

The scythe is a weapon already in-game loser. haha :D

EDIT: oh you meant the Reaper. nevermind :>

wrinkles