News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What would you change about SO???

Started by wrinkles, December 22, 2009, 01:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrinkles

if u could change anything about SO.. what would you change???  :o

- i would change the health of a SG.. THATS IT!!!
What about u???

stick d00d

-inventory space(more)
-pvp system (back to old one)

ARTgames

Don't we have a whole forum section about this named "Ideas & Suggestions"?

Riserva

Quote from: ARTgames on December 22, 2009, 09:56:10 AM

He was just wondering. :3

JninjaJ

old pvp system
reinstall the clan system
sg health a little bit decreased(just a little bit)
;D

Epsilon72200

In order of most desired first... :)
The older free-pvp system
A slightly larger inventory
And the Wooden Hammer for sale (at the eastern shop of course)
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

God-I-Suck

More inventory space, that is pretty much it.

Aqua

Ditto.
Search posts by me in this forum, show topic only, and that's what I think. Same applies for anyone else that posts here.
~Aqua

ARTgames

Quote from: Aqua on December 22, 2009, 11:14:00 PM
Ditto.
Search posts by me in this forum, show topic only, and that's what I think. Same applies for anyone else that posts here.
~Aqua

what? any ways this topic was moved after i said that.

foG

Old pvp system, clans would also be awesome,

and the most damn important thing, give me my HP back :( I hate the vit update that has been done!!!

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Lucifer

Quote from: foG on December 23, 2009, 11:06:41 AM

and the most damn important thing, give me my HP back :( I hate the vit update that has been done!!!
Eh? Do you Actually want the PvP system back to the way it was? Everyone had vit characters and just sat there waiting for people to strike, tournaments took aaaaggeess.

What I'd like to see is a more complex and balanced stat system, where each stat gives more bonuses than just the few we have right now.

For example, perhaps certain weapons will inflict piercing damage, meaning when they hit they subtract a few points of defense before calculating the damage. If Agility were to increase the amount subtracted, this would make fights between high agility characters and slow str or vit characters a bit more even.

Another example, perhaps Int could decrease the stamina required to use weapons. Would make sense wouldn't it? The smarter you are, the better you would be at using your weapons efficiently.

Anyways, my point being, I think every aspect of the game should be controlled by the stats you choose. The character you create should be unique, because each stat will enable you to play the game differently, and allow access to different things.

Aqua

Quote from: Lucifer on December 23, 2009, 12:11:55 PM
For example, perhaps certain weapons will inflict piercing damage, meaning when they hit they subtract a few points of defense before calculating the damage. If Agility were to increase the amount subtracted, this would make fights between high agility characters and slow str or vit characters a bit more even.
Oooh. I like that, +rep.
~Aqua

foG

Eh? Do you Actually want the PvP system back to the way it was? Everyone had vit characters and just sat there waiting for people to strike, tournaments took aaaaggeess.

What I'd like to see is a more complex and balanced stat system, where each stat gives more bonuses than just the few we have right now.

Another example, perhaps Int could decrease the stamina required to use weapons. Would make sense wouldn't it? The smarter you are, the better you would be at using your weapons efficiently.

Anyways, my point being, I think every aspect of the game should be controlled by the stats you choose. The character you create should be unique, because each stat will enable you to play the game differently, and allow access to different things.

If that would actually happen, everyone had the same stats, like a 30 30 30 12 build because anything else wouldn't really make sense, and that takes the individualism out of this game.

Made by EpicPhail.

Lingus

Quote from: foG on December 23, 2009, 01:22:13 PM

If that would actually happen, everyone had the same stats, like a 30 30 30 12 build because anything else wouldn't really make sense, and that takes the individualism out of this game.
Why do you assume that? I actually think this would increase the unique builds. If every stat were well balanced and added something to gameplay (unlike how int currently does very little) then this would open up more possibilities. You could have any random number in any of the stats and you should have a viable build.

And as for what I want to see for SO (I assume we are talking about SO3?). I like what Lucifer is talking about. Balancing the stat system out so we don't have one stat that is under or over used by everyone. Skills will be nice and will be a major part of making the game much more interesting. I'd like to have more to do than grind exp and item hunt. Once you reach level cap, and have all of the more easily attainable items, it becomes increasingly frustrating to kill monsters for months without having any benefit. On that note, I'd like to see a better system for item drops. I don't like the fact that there is a set of items that are extremely rare to drop. I know a lot of people have them... but that makes it even more frustrating. I don't have a solution for that, but maybe just having a wide array of items at different levels of effectiveness that are more easily attainable. So when you get to the higher levels you don't need some extremely rare weapon just to be effective.

foG

Currently no stat is over or underused. There are guys with 1 str and some with 80+str, there are people with 1vit and some with 50 or even 60+vit, there are people with 1 agi and some with 80+ and there are people with 1 int and some with 18 (excluding GMs) so please, don't say stats are over or underused. It's not true. And also I know absolutely NOONE who has very similar stats to someone else. It's a fact and anyone who says different has no clue. Alot of ppl whine about how many 'tanks' are out there.. pft bullshit, so how many tanks exist? ... like 4 maybe 5? taha yea that really is alot. Most people nowadays have balanced builds like 4x/ 1x/ 4x/ x.

Made by EpicPhail.