News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Thanksgiving stuff?

Started by Demeni, December 22, 2009, 07:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

Basically turkeys would be the equivalent of bunnies, forcing two people to stand on both sides. The difference being they could spawn anywhere including the temple. Drops would be things like a pilgrim hat, native American feather hat, or a cornucopia for our heads.

Riserva

Quote from: Demeni on December 22, 2009, 07:47:23 AM
Basically they would be the equivalent of bunnies, forcing two people to stand on both sides. The difference being they could spawn anywhere including the temple. Drops would be things like a pilgrim hat, native American feather hat, or a cornucopia for our heads.

Thanksgiving isn't globally celebrated. That's why I don't think it isn't the best of idea's. :3

wrinkles

I think the reason why trading hasnt been implemented into SO because it prevents noobs from getting rare hats or weapons.. Maybe thanksgiving sould be a one day event which allows trading.. just a thought

Lingus

No, that is not the reason...

Aqua

Very few people would give someone they hate a good item, unless the hated person is getting totally ripped off. You never said what 'They' were, you only described them. Do you mean Turkeys, Eagles, or naked mole rats?
~Aqua

Demeni

Umm I believe it says turkey now. I was thinking it but didn't type it. *smacks self*