News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Titanium present- inspired by Steel present

Started by Aqua, December 23, 2009, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

Sketch:

I was thinking of 10x the HP as the Sand Golem, but it has no defense and does nothing whatsoever. I think that to make it have more value gold-wise (which no one uses, I know). Also combining some pre-suggested ideas, when it pops, it could spawn 1 BB, 1 ghost, 0-1 easter egg, 0-3 Deluxe Presents, 0-3 SF, 0-1 RB, 1-5 RD, 0-1 DS, 20-30 Blobs. As for actual item drops, something fun!
As it does nothing whatsoever, people could bat around with it, play Baseball, football... or just sit grinding with Katanas or smashing it between groups of people with WH.
~Aqua

foG

Nice idea, altho the sprite doesn't exactly fit in SO but else I like it :)

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

xCoCex

BA hunting started 6.10.10 - ...
BAs killed: 48
Gold: 39
Spire Dagger: 0
Bandit Cover: 0
Bandit Mask: 6
Dagger: 3

Demeni

Hambone

The only problem I have with this idea is that the present would be there for well over 5 hours....

Aqua

People wouldn't have to hide though, and recover HP. They could just keep hitting it with their best shot. Newbs could not have to worry about their vit. Anyways, it's titanium, it's supposed to take about half an hour to kill (with 20 people on it- as should get on if they hear about it).
~Aqua

Hambone

I accounted for that in my estimate. I assumed that the average SG lasts about 2 hours with a decent amount of people, so 10x that is 20 hours. People still have to regen their INT, So there will still be alot of downtime. I think you're being optimistic to cut 19.5 hours off the total time.

Aqua

Quote from: Aqua on December 23, 2009, 01:54:46 PM
I was thinking of 10x the HP as the Sand Golem, but it has no defense and does nothing whatsoever.
With the HP and Defense accounted for, I was hoping that a GS hit from one person on either SG or TP (titanium present) would have the same % of it's HP. The difference is that you can now play volley ball with it, because the defense won't screw up its knock back.
~Aqua

CherryPie

Quote from: foG on December 23, 2009, 02:24:45 PM
Nice idea, altho the sprite doesn't exactly fit in SO but else I like it :)

Exactly what i wanted to say.

Well the best thing would be if it would spawn every monster in SO after eachother.
So it would first spawn a blob, if that's killed it would spawn a white bunny if thats killed a black bunny... and so on and in the end it spawns a SG.
This would be the tip of the iceberg in a town invasion, wouldn't it?
Also it would be a nice thing that could be spawned after each tournament so all players would stay and watch the tournament till the end and the population grows back to a nice point. :)

Pat

Quote from: CherryPie on December 24, 2009, 12:11:52 PM
Well the best thing would be if it would spawn every monster in SO after eachother.
So it would first spawn a blob, if that's killed it would spawn a white bunny if thats killed a black bunny... and so on and in the end it spawns a SG.
You could have a monster for that, call it a changling.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

11clock

ARTgames

Aqua

Well, if it was only spawned by Meiun that would give whiners another reason to beg for spawns. I was thinking that this would spawn rarely, about 10x less often than deluxe presents. Also, they could not be able to spawn while one is already spawned, and could not be able to spawn within an hour of the past Titanium being destroyed. One would be spawned every twelve hours if in the past twelve hours there weren't any. This would allow everyone, regardless of timezones, to hopefully have one put in a decent time range of theirs.
Kinda making this up as I type...
~Aqua

JoEL

I was thinking of 10x the HP as the Sand Golem

Bad idea, I'd rather it have the exact same if not a tiny tiny bit more...

Honestly who would want to kill something for 20+ hours (that being said it takes about 2 hours to kill a SG with 6-10 people) I wouldn't bother hitting it once to be honest, I'd much rather catch some Z's :P

Good idea though...