News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Titanium present- inspired by Steel present

Started by Aqua, December 23, 2009, 01:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Quote from: Aqua on December 24, 2009, 09:37:53 PM
Well, if it was only spawned by Meiun that would give whiners another reason to beg for spawns.

nah. people would ask for it anyway. people even beg for blobs. I just miss the time when the snowman was a spawn by meiun only thing.

Aqua

Quote from: JoEL on December 25, 2009, 07:47:51 AM
I was thinking of 10x the HP as the Sand Golem

Bad idea, I'd rather it have the exact same if not a tiny tiny bit more...

Honestly who would want to kill something for 20+ hours (that being said it takes about 2 hours to kill a SG with 6-10 people) I wouldn't bother hitting it once to be honest, I'd much rather catch some Z's :P

Good idea though...
Quote from: Aqua on December 23, 2009, 01:54:46 PM
I was thinking of 10x the HP as the Sand Golem, but it has no defense and does nothing whatsoever.
Quote from: Aqua on December 24, 2009, 11:46:34 AM
Quote from: Aqua on December 23, 2009, 01:54:46 PM
I was thinking of 10x the HP as the Sand Golem, but it has no defense and does nothing whatsoever.
With the HP and Defense accounted for, I was hoping that a GS hit from one person on either SG or TP (titanium present) would have the same % of it's HP. The difference is that you can now play volley ball with it, because the defense won't screw up its knock back.
~Aqua
Please read. >.>

As for only Meiun spawning it, I've already placed my position. But I think it'd be great for it to be in-game, whatever the image, the spawning details, or drops.
~Aqua

ARTgames

mmmk. I was just discussing your idea. Its why you made this isn't it?