News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Chaser Game

Started by krele, December 28, 2009, 07:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

Hi there.

I had this game in my mind, and wanted to share with the rest of you. Few players and me played it already at the arena. It's alot of fun. so with no further ado, I'll explain the rules:

Rules:
- A player that has the lowest level in the crew is decided to be a Chaser.
- Rest of the team are Runners.
- The main objective of the game is to survive last in case you're running, and to kill everyone in case you're chasing.
- Runners can't use any hat or weapon.
- Runners must start the round with 1/4 HP, and mustn't rest by sitting (1/4 can be achieved by dying).
- Chaser must use a Scythe (this is applied in order to balance things up, if players agree, you don't need to use a scythe).
- Runners are permitted to fight back, but again, they can't use a weapon.
- If the Chaser dies, he's replaced by player that landed a final hit.
- As soon as a runner is dead, he must stay at the spawn point and turn his pvp off.
- Runners mustn't leave the area decided beforehand to be the playing area.
- When all runners are wiped out, the chaser is the person that was killed last.
- Scoring, and chasing time limit could do wonders. Make up your own rules.

Aqua

Great idea! Maybe some events could be organized with similar rules.
~Aqua

krele

Quote from: Aqua on December 28, 2009, 07:48:43 PM
Great idea! Maybe some events could be organized with similar rules.
~Aqua
Thanks! =D

Well, it has many holes in it, I just thought of it on-the-fly... Never paid attention to all the possiblities...

Scotty

... Saw the title and thought this was another drinking game...  I need another beer...

Lingus

Quote from: Scotty on December 29, 2009, 03:04:32 AM
... Saw the title and thought this was another drinking game...  I need another beer...
Damn... now I want some whisky.

krele

I should've known this would turn into a drinking topic >_>;

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: krele on December 29, 2009, 12:44:23 PM
I should've known this would turn into a drinking topic >_>;
Yeger.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

mikkelet

what if all the runners just decide to hit the chaser untill he dies?

krele

Quote from: mikkelet on December 29, 2009, 09:01:48 PM
Would they survive? Remember runners have 1/4hp at the start, mustn't rest, and can't use weapons and hats. That means they'll have to punch the chaser to death... And chaser can fight back...

Doogie

New rule:
* Everyone must be wasted to play.

krele

Quote from: Doogie on December 30, 2009, 07:31:02 AM
New rule:
* Everyone must be wasted to play.
Well, duh. The best way to achieve those 1/4 hp is to waste themself :P

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: krele on December 30, 2009, 07:19:02 AM
Would they survive? Remember runners have 1/4hp at the start, mustn't rest, and can't use weapons and hats. That means they'll have to punch the chaser to death... And chaser can fight back...
When I used to be good at this game, I could kill almost anyone by only punching them without getting hit because of my agi....and that's the other thing...what if sombody with a ridiculous amount of agi plays? They will be impossible to catch.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

JoEL

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 30, 2009, 11:08:05 AM
When I used to be good at this game, I could kill almost anyone by only punching them without getting hit because of my agi....and that's the other thing...what if sombody with a ridiculous amount of agi plays? They will be impossible to catch.

Well if you're talking about fabi, then just don't let him play, usually its not even fabi who is on that account...

krele

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 30, 2009, 11:08:05 AM
Well, they will be a last survivor... But there's a catch. Runners CAN fight between each other, so as soon as someone annoys other players of constantly winning, runners can make sure he doesn't survive...