News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

/stats

Started by Demeni, December 29, 2009, 09:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

Its simple. As you know you can type /level and see your level. How about the command to type /stats to display your stats?

God-I-Suck

I was thinking of this before. I don't see any problems with this, besides spamming it.

Demeni

I haven't seen people abusing /level.

sly 3 4 me

I think it'd be fine only if all of the stats appeared on one line of text.

EpicPhailure

Something along the lines of

Epicphail has 1337 STR, 9001 AGI, 7331 VIT, 1 INT
Meiun: zomg u h4x l0l.

Lingus

Demeni

swordmaster

I have been thinking about a stat shower i think it is a good idea
IGN:iCup

Delicious

I honestly thought there was one... I guess I need to play more.  :P
<3

yottabyte

I don't see why this wasn't added when /level was. I vote yes.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

krele

Quote from: God-I-Suck on December 29, 2009, 09:32:59 PM
I was thinking of this before. I don't see any problems with this, besides spamming it.
You can't spam it... You can, but you'll get kicked. Pressing enter is the only way to send that function, and by tapping enter quickly (spamming) kicks you...

ARTgames

Quote from: Lingus on December 29, 2009, 10:09:45 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 29, 2009, 10:07:26 PM
Epicphail has X STR, X AGI, X VIT, X INT
I like this!

umm why. your name not Epicphail.

It should be:
X has X STR, X AGI, X VIT, X INT
:P

also i would like to ad one small thing to it.
X has X STR, X AGI, X VIT, X INT and is level X
So the people don't need to do that math for your level or you dont need to wast 2 lines.

foG

Maybe some ppl don't want to let other people know what their stats are but their lvl. So I think it should kept seperated.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

ARTgames

yup. that's what i was thinking. We have both /level and /states. But i dont see any reason why not /stats can say your level.

wrinkles

keep /level.. and implement /stats.. but i recon tere should be one for each stat.. coz some people might want to hide their stat bulid.. so have.. /str, /agi, /vit, /int..

or if u want to show all together.. have something like.. /level/stats.. or //level.. idk lol