News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Failed to download new version

Started by Rentofrent, December 31, 2009, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rentofrent

Well, I have recently started getting into Stick Online again, just one problem.
Say's my version doesn't work, I have no idea why either. :|
I got the S.O client and the resources as well, care to elaborate young ones?  :-X

sly 3 4 me

Perhaps try to re-download it from the download link? That normally clears up any problems with updating.

Rentofrent

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on December 31, 2009, 01:43:20 AM
Perhaps try to re-download it from the download link? That normally clears up any problems with updating.

My friend gave me client and resources ONLY on msn.

Lingus

sly 3 4 me

As Lingus said, even if you were to have the correct client, it would not work since your account isn't activated. With the closing of the public server the only way to access the game is by donating. Once you get a response you are given the link to download the latest version of the game.

xCoCex

I can't upload smthing, too.
it begins to upload and suddenly I get a
Error and its uploading again.
So I have to download ever the new Version from the download-link.
BA hunting started 6.10.10 - ...
BAs killed: 48
Gold: 39
Spire Dagger: 0
Bandit Cover: 0
Bandit Mask: 6
Dagger: 3

Meiun

Make sure he has actually given you the latest version from the donor server. Also, if you dont have an account to play on then it won't really matter anyways. Typically if you have trouble with the auto-updates you can just redownload the game from the download link provided in your account activation email for the latest version.

Aqua

I believe that he does have an account... Or at least, rentofrent2 is activated I believe... Some dejavu with a tournament; I remember organizing a match with him or being put against him and he didn't show.
~Aqua

scsox

Quote from: Aqua on December 31, 2009, 02:55:22 PM
I believe that he does have an account... Or at least, rentofrent2 is activated I believe... Some dejavu with a tournament; I remember organizing a match with him or being put against him and he didn't show.
~Aqua

I saw rento2 on s.o. bout 2 weeks ago.

wrinkles

yer i swear i saw him about that time too aye..