News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Randomn Disconnecting

Started by stick d00d, January 06, 2010, 08:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stick d00d

Since the new update, I have been randomnly disconnecting at times, and also monsters keep dissappearing and reappearing, anyone else having this problem? It happens when I'm not even lagging. It could probably be fixed w/ server reset but idk.

ARTgames

God-I-Suck

Same, I got 16,000 ping the other day.. The highest I have ever gotten I believe.

ARTgames

I took this after i started to lag out. 13k of ping. weird. but I did not get dc this time.

Petro

Same here..It annoyed the hell outta me when I was trying to kill a snowman a couple days ago, but I couldn't kill it due to me d/cing every minute.

sly 3 4 me

I logged on right after the update and noticed around 10 minutes later that monsters would be following me and suddenly disappear, following this I'd be disconnected 30 seconds later. It was annoying to the point that it'd happen a few minutes right after I'd log back on. I didn't even bother trying to play after the fifth time.

Meiun

It appears the server has been having some connectivity issues today. This is not related to the update. It should hopefully clear up soon, but I will take a look and see if there is anything I can do either way.