News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Running

Started by ARTgames, January 10, 2010, 09:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Running will be like in any other game. Your press a key to go faster and it takes stamina.

Uses:
Getting around the map faster.
Dodging in PVP.

How much stamina and how much faster you all can work out. I don't think i can come up with something fair alone.

Edit:
This idea is for both games.

thekolla

i have always liked this idea, i think it would be a great feature

and what version are you talking about?
i think it would be good for both but better for so3 since the world is gonna be bigger in it

ARTgames

Quote from: thekolla on January 10, 2010, 09:20:26 AM
i think it would be good for both but better for so3 since the world is gonna be bigger in it
I forgot to say that. both.

11clock

I like this idea, but it kind of gets rid of the point in agility.

yottabyte

Wasn't this already suggested? I still like the idea though. I do not think it will be added in SO2, but I have my hopes for SO3. :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Epsilon72200

I like this idea, it'd make it slightly easier for low AGIs to get around, traveling, or in the event of an SG, plus it couldn't really be over-used by slow tanks in pvp, because they need their precious stamina to attack (they usually have 1 int).

+ it'd be funny to see a pure agi running at super speed XD
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

Lingus

Quote from: 11clock on January 10, 2010, 10:27:26 AM
I like this idea, but it kind of gets rid of the point in agility.
No it doesn't. Your walk and run speed would both still be based on agility. It would just make you faster to run. Plus, running uses up stamina, so you can't run for too long unless you have more int. Not to mention agi also makes your attack delay shortened which this idea does not alter in any way. If anything, this idea gives stamina more of a purpose.

DivineLegend

then we would also have to take into account how much stam pr second, and if the stam is still regenable while running. or if the higher your agi, the more stam per second or not, if it would be lower

Lingus

I believe those would be details that would require some actual testing before coming up with any definite numbers. Those kind of stat balancing things are not really necessary for the suggestion forum. The general idea is formulated. The rest can be left up to Meiun.