News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forest vs Temple Event! (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Started by 11clock, January 10, 2010, 03:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

11clock

Forest Tribe has half its slots filled.

Maggi

:]

DeamoN

Lingus

Quote from: 11clock on January 10, 2010, 03:24:41 PM
We need 3 people to moderate the flags. One will stand at forest flag, one will stand at temple flag, and one will stand at arena flag. They must keep pvp turned off. The one at forest flag will count the number of people that respawn there. This will be how many kills the Desert Tribe has. The one at desert flag will count the number of people that respawn there. This will be how many kills the Forest Tribe has. The one at arena makes sure no one saves their spawn point there. Anyone caught respawning there will be immediately disqualified.
What if they count people who are not playing but just spawning normally at those flags?

Lucifer

Quote from: Lingus on January 11, 2010, 02:10:25 PM
Quote from: 11clock on January 10, 2010, 03:24:41 PM
We need 3 people to moderate the flags. One will stand at forest flag, one will stand at temple flag, and one will stand at arena flag. They must keep pvp turned off. The one at forest flag will count the number of people that respawn there. This will be how many kills the Desert Tribe has. The one at desert flag will count the number of people that respawn there. This will be how many kills the Forest Tribe has. The one at arena makes sure no one saves their spawn point there. Anyone caught respawning there will be immediately disqualified.
What if they count people who are not playing but just spawning normally at those flags?
Also, plenty of people have such high agility that they would vroom right over the flags and completely bypass the counter.

I can just see soooo much abuse of this entire idea... good luck dude.

Lingus

Quote from: Lucifer on January 11, 2010, 02:32:49 PMAlso, plenty of people have such high agility that they would vroom right over the flags and completely bypass the counter.
Counter could sit a ways to the left or right (depending on location) of the flag. That way they would catch anyone pulling that stunt, and everyone would have to run by them anyways.

I guess to counter my previous post, the counters would have a list of the people playing on that side and would only count those people. It would be difficult, but possible.

Lucifer

Seifer

I may be able to moderate the arena flag and kick those who wont co-operate, but this all depends on the date/time

11clock

There are really not very many people fast enough to bypass the counters. And I'll have the counters stand a bit to the right/left of the flag, depending on which flag they are guarding. And they should have the list of players up so they can only count the ones who are playing. Also, I will be sitting at the center of the arena to help the arena guard.

The date for this event has not been set yet. It will be set when we get at least 8 people on each tribe.

Also, thanks for offering to help, Seifer. With a mod to kick the bad players this event shall be a success. Please refrain from kicking the ones who aren't even playing. ;)

Titan

I'm in on the forest but you should make the hats something all the same.(forest gets green headband,temple gets yellow)
Livin' in a lonely world.

11clock

Quote from: Titan on January 11, 2010, 04:37:41 PM
I'm in on the forest but you should make the hats something all the same.(forest gets green headband,temple gets yellow)

I was thinking about headbands, but Igufed told me that no one would make room in their inventory for a headband.

If both teams should only be allowed to wear a certain hat, it should be something that can be bought from shops and commonly used by most members, like the Wizard Hat.

Lingus

You could do the Forest Wizards vs. the Desert Pirates?

swordmaster

IGN:iCup

11clock

Quote from: swordmaster on January 11, 2010, 05:52:54 PM
what type of weapons do we get to use

Any weapon of your choice.

I will be thinking more about the hat limitations.