News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minions

Started by Zario777, January 17, 2010, 09:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

I came up with idea while fighting Skellies: What if you could have an enemy to follow you around like a minion?
-Can have up to:
  ?5 Blobs
  ?3 Bandits
  ?2 Rock Demons
  ?1 Skeleton/Cactus
-Can't have any bosses/SFs
-Minions can die
-Minions attack on their own
-Minions use your stamina(?) (Suggested by somebody else)
-Minions jump as far and as high as you do
I was thinking that to get a minion to follow you, you would have to use some sort of skill but what do you guys think of the idea?

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

11clock

I'm not so sure about this idea. It would be pretty cool to have pets to help you out. I've seen pets in a lot of MMOs. This may not really fit SO, though.

Zario777

I don't see how not. Its not like u have a dragon breathing fire or anything. Just the usual faces helping u out until they get mauled by the skeleton army that is always at the temple
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Forum

Me doesn't think it fits SO eather but it would if you could have SG as a minion :P.
Officially quitted

EpicPhailure

Would they be able to jump gaps?

Zario777

Quote from: Zario777 on January 17, 2010, 09:08:03 PM
-Minions jump as far and as high as you do  

In other words, if u cant make it, they cant

yottabyte

Quote from: 11clock on January 17, 2010, 09:11:38 PM
I'm not so sure about this idea. It would be pretty cool to have pets to help you out. I've seen pets in a lot of MMOs. This may not really fit SO, though.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

NotoriousM4^

Sound pretty cool, I think you should have to kill a number of monsters to get the minion though. i.e. "Kill 100 SF's" to gain one Sand Fiend minion. They would disappear however when you die, and are not saved when you log out. They would also dissappear two hours after being summoned.

Zario777

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on January 18, 2010, 01:57:34 PM
Sound pretty cool, I think you should have to kill a number of monsters to get the minion though. i.e. "Kill 100 SF's" to gain one Sand Fiend minion.

Seems reasonable

They would disappear however when you die, and are not saved when you log out.
Like it
They would also dissappear two hours after being summoned.
Thats debatable

krele

I'd piss people off by killing their pets =D

LeGuy

Maybe it could be like a weapon. For instance, a genie lamp that unleashes a magical genie that you control, as opposed to a sword or something. It would be really cool to control your stick guy as well as a minion, like with the WASD keys and E to attack. Or something like that.
Whee!

wrinkles

I was actually thinking about something like this yesterday

maybe instead of blob, rock deamons, etc, have just bandits
It wouldn't be that great if they constantly followed you around, so what about this as a skill.
Army of bandits or something like that

Zario777

No, some ppl with high str and an IS could wipe out all Bandits in one hit. But besides that I think it should be the enemies as the minions (SFs are debatable)