News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

spawning event games

Started by ARTgames, January 25, 2010, 06:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: Pat on January 30, 2010, 05:44:47 AM
I'm starting to suspect that person is just some bot or something, he's posted that in several topics, some that have nothing to do with suggestions.
No i'm pretty sure hes not a bot and "several" doesn't mean 2 of the same posts!
Officially quitted

jackel1994

Yea and for winning the "games" Meiun should design a "gift" type thing like you see around christmas time. Or it can score you a "point" that when you eventually collect enough from winning you can buy items! Like if you win 10 games and collect 10points, you can buy a dagger. Or if you win 500 times and collect 500 points, yo can buy a great sword. Like? dislike?

Lucifer

I like the idea of adding more variety to the arena, and making it more unique than a couple convenient platforms. I'd love to see some kind of official system combined with it, where you could set up recorded PvP, (and with this idea) PvE battles, and you could view your ranking on a list. This seems a bit complex, however, but it would certainly be a welcome addition to the game. I don't know about a point system, I think I'd prefer if it was just for show, something to compete against (or with!) each other.

jackel1994

YOur difficult to convince on ideas lucifer, tough crowd haha.