News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

All them Furries!

Started by DarkBlade325, February 08, 2010, 12:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

Ooh, touchy subject. Well sorry, you gotta deal with it. This has been biting at my head now for the past...Half a year now? Back in 2008 and early 09' Furries were quite rare from what I saw. I myself have maybe 1-2 Furry friends online, but that's about it.

If you've been under a cave for most of the middle and late 09' and the present of 2010, and you don't know what a furry is..Well..I'm not going to tell you. If you want to know, go google it in. Just hope to god you don't come across something that cannot be unseen.

Now before you ask, no I have no problem with furries. As long as they don't get into a fur suit and try to hump my leg, I'm fine with it. I'm actually more pissed at people who hate furries for no other reason than because..Well..They're a furry. Yeah nothing blazes my balls more than having a scenario where there's 2 friends. One admits to the other that he's a fur, and the other is just like "Yeah..We cant be friends anymore." That, pisses me off.

But now, holy shit it's like an infection! Everywhere I turn, there's another furry. What is going on? Did I miss out on something? Was there some furry army ruler going around recruiting people or something?

Actually the point of this topic wasn't to have a question like that answered. I made it because I want to know how you feel about the furs and this 'infection' as I like to call it. Now if you are a fur, don't take that in a harsh way. I'm just pissing around. But yeah, how do you guys feel about furs? What is your survival plan if they begin to take over? Any idea where the hell they all started to appear from?

Be warned though, if this become into a thread where people begin to bash on furs, the topic will be closed. Keep it mature, please.

Trogdor

By what I've seen from your post regarding "furries", I'll assume you're talking about one of the many fetishes attributed to enhancing intercourse.

First and foremost, why single this one fetish out? I'm positive humans have found more bizarre ways to have sex with one another than mascots with holes cut out in strategic places. Sex is, after all, the driving force behind all life, shortly followed by fulfilling basic life functions. Something this popular is constantly being reinvented to make the experience different and more exciting. Dressing up as animals is just another one of these attempts to recreate, well, the act of creation.

However, I digress. To answer your question over the growing popularity of "furries", it's simply a fad, no more, no less. The act of concealing one's identity isn't by any means new. I'm sure it harkens back to the masquerade balls centuries past, where the added mystery and allure of not knowing who your partner is made it that much more exciting than a regular ball. With that said, I could be comparing apples to oranges here on whether the couple still donned their masks when they made love or not, however the fascination with the unknown still remains an integral part of both.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me if people dress up in nurse outfits, latex, animal suits, or the traditional birthday suit. It's simply another way to do something. And no, I don't get off by dressing up in a dragon suit screaming "TROGDOOOOOR!!!" while !@#$ing bunnies.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Pat

Lol this reminds me of my cousin. He likes to roleplay and I went on one of these forums he goes on and he had some girlfriend in it who was like a cat person and he was fully obsessed with her, so much that he bought a cat and named it after her.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.