News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Game Mockups - Update #3

Started by Delicious, July 06, 2009, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

Quote from: Lingus on July 09, 2009, 05:19:19 PM
Art, now you're just getting into semantics. What he calls "foreground" you're calling "middle ground". Same thing.

Btw, on that third screenshot, it's throwing me off that the "mountain" or whatever to the far right is in the background but looks like it has a flat platform at the top. Anything in the background probably shouldn't look like you can stand on it. I would make background mountains not have a flat top.
Alright, that makes sense. :)

And I don't believe that we are talking about the same thing, Art.. as I'm unsure what you mean when you say their standing on it. What they are standing on is the actual platform in which you are able to walk along..
<3

ARTgames

Josh

it looks pretty nice i liek your avi but the guys are hard to see and small

EpicPhailure

If you read, then you'd know that it's for size and judgement purposes.

Delicious

artofzj.blogspot.com (Wip site of mine)
Also, the size was indeed purpose. I got another artist to help now, so some tiles and characters will be changed around. We will also be going for 32x32 tiles this time around, so the character will be large, but we may not have the 2x zoom in function..
<3