News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game: The Movie

Started by 11clock, March 03, 2010, 05:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

Is Flash a stick animator or like paint or something?

Red October

It seems to drag on. For example the starting text took way too long. Nice effort however, I'll give you that.

Yes, I am offended that I wasn't included... Jokes.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Josh on March 06, 2010, 04:23:37 PM
Flash is liek a REALLY basic version of photoshop, but u can animate really easily with it.

11clock

I added a 5 second extra to the first post. Wanted to practice animating a kick. :)

EpicPhailure

I find that your animating is a bit slower than what I'd expect. But the kick animation looks pretty solid.

Red October

Quote from: 11clock on March 07, 2010, 05:10:28 PM
I added a 5 second extra to the first post. Wanted to practice animating a kick. :)

Looked good, but I would make it a bit quicker.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: YayForLife on March 07, 2010, 06:14:48 AM
Quote from: Josh on March 06, 2010, 04:23:37 PM
Flash is liek a REALLY basic version of photoshop, but u can animate really easily with it.

Lololol....

Flash is nothing like Photoshop, besides both being graphic programs, and that they are made by the same company (Adobe).

Flash is for animation and websites, etc. etc. Most of the little online games and videos you watch are made from/with Flash, and tons of websites use it.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Jackabomb

I'm not too offended about not appearing. I didn't join until much later. Clock, what point do you think I will show up though?

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on March 08, 2010, 06:53:08 PM
I'm not too offended about not appearing. I didn't join until much later. Clock, what point do you think I will show up though?

I think you will come in somewhere in the middle of the movie.

Guys I am almost done with the remastered version of Part 1! It is much nicer and smoother than the one I have up right now.

Jackabomb

Does that mean part 2 or what? Are you actually reading the posts and summarizing them, or doing it off of memory?

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on March 08, 2010, 07:32:07 PM
Does that mean part 2 or what? Are you actually reading the posts and summarizing them, or doing it off of memory?

You will probably appear somewhere after Part 3. Not sure how many parts there will be, but I do know there will be more than 8 parts. And yes I am reading the posts, but I am tweaking them a little and getting rid of pointless things that happened. For example in the first battle, Hamster gave his pickaxe to Ehpick, who suddenly got it hit out of his hands. Then Mystery gets it and does something minor with it and gives it back to Hamster. All of that isn't really necessary, so I didn't include it in the movie.

Lucifer

More importantly, where the !@#$ am I in this? I demand a scene where I streak across the screen.