News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Organize Inventory

Started by 11clock, March 28, 2010, 06:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

This isn't really needed, but it's be cool to be in SO2/3.

How about the ability to put your items anywhere you want to in your inventory? It's simple, just drag one of your items to another slot. If the slot you dragged it to already has an item, then the 2 items will switch slots. This will allow you to organize your inventory so you won't have trouble finding items you want to equip. What do you think?

scsox

Quote from: 11clock on March 28, 2010, 06:30:41 PM
This isn't really needed, but it's be cool to be in SO2/3.

How about the ability to put your items anywhere you want to in your inventory? It's simple, just drag one of your items to another slot. If the slot you dragged it to already has an item, then the 2 items will switch slots. This will allow you to organize your inventory so you won't have trouble finding items you want to equip. What do you think?

I like this idea but the question is; would it be easy to implement?

Aqua

Yes, unless Meiun uses a bunch of random variables to store the inventory with.
It would be quite nice.
~Aqua

Seifer

JoEL

foG

You can organize your inventory. I did it. Just delete stuff and rehunt it till everything is at the place you want it.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

EpicPhailure

Quote from: foG on March 29, 2010, 11:04:35 AM
You can organize your inventory. I did it. Just delete stuff and rehunt it till everything is at the place you want it.

And what if it's an IS or a GS? Or perhaps a tournament prize.

BTW: This also could help with hotkeys, since Cactus's hotkeys works by looking at the item slots, you could make it so that the items you use for hotkeys are in consecutive order.

foG

Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 29, 2010, 01:19:15 PM

BTW: This also could help with hotkeys, since Cactus's hotkeys works by looking at the item slots, you could make it so that the items you use for hotkeys are in consecutive order.

Ain't much of a deal. I mean every noob gets ISs nowadays.

Made by EpicPhail.

CherryPie

Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 29, 2010, 01:19:15 PM

fun how you didn't get the sarcasm.

Seifer

You put the IS and event items at the start of your inventory. The only items that are hard to get are as follows. SH, DKH, IS, DH, Spire, BC, GB, Fed, Slasher, LSS. Most people are only going to have 2-3 of these items. Delete the rest, and start over. Most items are never worth keeping either. I personally have my inventory at 8 items, and it looks organized simply because Theres so few slots being used. Not to mention I have a Gm weapon, GM helm and Bag hat, which use 3 of those 8 slots. It's really not hard to keep your inventory looking nice.

foG

LSS is not optainable until someone shows me using one. But this won't ever happen.

Made by EpicPhail.

Lucifer

Yeah, sure, you can delete your items to put your items where you want. That's an incredibly idiotic excuse not to have this idea. I think it's incredibly necessary, as it would allow you to organize what items you use the most into the most accessible areas. Now obviously we're probably going to have Hotkeys in So3, but even if there were a hotkey allowed for every single slot, I wouldn't want to memorize tons of hotkeys. It's much easier and user friendly to just let you organize your inventory. Besides, it lets neat freaks organize their event items, weapons, and hats*. Theres no reason not to have this system if it's easy to implement. If it's a pain, then I don't really care.

Seifer

Quote from: foG on March 29, 2010, 04:17:54 PM
LSS is not optainable until someone shows me using one. But this won't ever happen.

;)

But I concur Luci, I see no reason it will not be in So3. But I feel it's a waste of time for meiun to implement it into so2. I myself am a neat freak when it comes to inventories in MMo's, always sorting it out exactly as I like it, but still I don't mind. It's not like we actually change gear much.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Seifer on March 29, 2010, 07:50:10 PM
Quote from: foG on March 29, 2010, 04:17:54 PM

;)

But I concur Luci, I see no reason it will not be in So3. But I feel it's a waste of time for meiun to implement it into so2. I myself am a neat freak when it comes to inventories in MMo's, always sorting it out exactly as I like it, but still I don't mind. It's not like we actually change gear much.

speak for yourself, a gm, with a gm helm, you dont need much more than tat and a weapon