News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

gold

Started by TANK, January 22, 2010, 09:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Make a ping noise when an SG/DS/Snowman is spawed
Officially quitted

Meiun

There will be more sound effects in the new game (as well as a bit more variety for them), but as always you will be able to turn them off. I may even make it so you can turn off specific ones if you'd like.

ARTgames

Quote from: Meiun on February 09, 2010, 12:33:17 AM
There will be more sound effects in the new game (as well as a bit more variety for them), but as always you will be able to turn them off. I may even make it so you can turn off specific ones if you'd like.

I would like that vary much. Thank you.

Snakeman

Quote from: Lucifer on January 25, 2010, 11:31:30 AM
"NICE DROP! NOW DROP YOUR BALLS!"

I lol'd hard.

Also, I'm with Lingus on this one. I always have SO's sound muted so do as you wish. *shrug*

xgamer

How about we make gold useful past level 30?

Lucifer

Quote from: xgamer on April 13, 2010, 09:57:36 PM
How about you pay attention to the point of the topic when deciding to add a pointless statement to a two month old topic. This topic is about adding sounds to gold, nothing else, obviously you didn't even bother to read it. On top of that, you've failed to notice that Stick Online v2 is no longer in development, or you presume that Stick Online v3's economy is going to be exactly the same.

This is the one part of this forum I actually like to read. If you haven't read the topic, then don't post IN the topic. If you have nothing to contribute but pointless statements of the obvious, then don't post in the topic either. These are the "common sense" laws of humanity, please adhere to them.

xgamer

Quote from: Lucifer on April 14, 2010, 01:27:02 AM
Quote from: xgamer on April 13, 2010, 09:57:36 PM
How about you pay attention to the point of the topic when deciding to add a pointless statement to a two month old topic. This topic is about adding sounds to gold, nothing else, obviously you didn't even bother to read it. On top of that, you've failed to notice that Stick Online v2 is no longer in development, or you presume that Stick Online v3's economy is going to be exactly the same.

This is the one part of this forum I actually like to read. If you haven't read the topic, then don't post IN the topic. If you have nothing to contribute but pointless statements of the obvious, then don't post in the topic either. These are the "common sense" laws of humanity, please adhere to them.
Ohoho You're doing the same thing your not disscussing about gold "noise" at all.

I'm sorry I just had to, keep on flaming.

I will also point out the stick online 1 was the same, meaning he did not bother making gold useful.

So yes I'm assuming it will be the same. You can assume what you want to, to.

Now lucifer lets get back on topic. AAHAHAH. mez maiid jeok

Lucifer

Look, kid. I'm not flaming you, I haven't flamed you once. I'm asking you to use the common sense you should have been taught by now, and not act like a child. I'm not discussing about the gold sounds for the same reason I'm telling you not to necro the topic, because this topic is two months old and wasn't even a good idea to begin with. (Hence why it died and should stay dead.) My two posts towards you have only been asking you to not necro topics with posts that do not add to the topic in a beneficial way. My humor in your "remember me" topic was obviously misplaced, and I'm sorry if you thought I was flaming you, I wasn't. (Although I really do hate "Do you remember me?" topics.) All I'm asking of you is to listen to the members of the community that you have retorted to so disrespectfully (Looperpuck and Lingus), and try not to necro topics, or spam for that matter. A mistake many new players make is to treat forums like a shoutbox or chatroom, saying whatever they think whenever they think it. Forums are completely different to Instant Messaging in that aspect, you have unlimited time to make your post, so please please use it. If you don't, frankly you'll never be part of the community, and if you're not striving to do that, you really should ponder why you're here to begin with.

xgamer

Quote from: Lucifer on April 14, 2010, 03:36:16 AM
Look, kid. I'm not flaming you, I haven't flamed you once. I'm asking you to use the common sense you should have been taught by now, and not act like a child. I'm not discussing about the gold sounds for the same reason I'm telling you not to necro the topic, because this topic is two months old and wasn't even a good idea to begin with. (Hence why it died and should stay dead.) My two posts towards you have only been asking you to not necro topics with posts that do not add to the topic in a beneficial way. My humor in your "remember me" topic was obviously misplaced, and I'm sorry if you thought I was flaming you, I wasn't. (Although I really do hate "Do you remember me?" topics.) All I'm asking of you is to listen to the members of the community that you have retorted to so disrespectfully (Looperpuck and Lingus), and try not to necro topics, or spam for that matter. A mistake many new players make is to treat forums like a shoutbox or chatroom, saying whatever they think whenever they think it. Forums are completely different to Instant Messaging in that aspect, you have unlimited time to make your post, so please please use it. If you don't, frankly you'll never be part of the community, and if you're not striving to do that, you really should ponder why you're here to begin with.
How is it a bad idea. Once again your OPINION.

Seifer

No more flaming, no more arguments. Meiun posted that the game will have many sound effects for many things, and we will be able to turn off specific ones. That ends the discussion right there.