News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

A very strange and slightly random question, that has bothered me for some time.

Started by Mr Pwnage, March 31, 2010, 01:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotSoCheerios

Nope.. they are an abomination.. KILL THEM!

but seriously.. I figure they would say.. in order to be safe.. they both go into a mental institution. One must suffer for the safety of the community.

ARTgames

Put the evil twin in a strait jacket and place them in a wheel chair and only give the controls to the good twin.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: ARTgames on April 02, 2010, 12:36:52 PM
Put the evil twin in a strait jacket and place them in a wheel chair and only give the controls to the good twin.

YES. And lets also put a muzzle over twin 2 so he can't speak/spit. Maybe even a blindfold and earplugs and nose-plugs which are all permanently fused to him.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

To be honest i have no idea what your talking about. I cant tell if your being sarcastic and if you are not I'm not sure what flaw your point at. What did i miss?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: ARTgames on April 02, 2010, 05:19:32 PM
To be honest i have no idea what your talking about. I cant tell if your being sarcastic and if you are not I'm not sure what flaw your point at. What did i miss?

I was not being sarcastic. I am in full favor of using restraints and bondage devices on twin 2 so that twin 1 can proceed about his day freely.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

ARTgames

Red October

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 02, 2010, 07:11:21 PM
I was not being sarcastic. I am in full favor of using restraints and bondage devices on twin 2 so that twin 1 can proceed about his day freely.

I would disagree, using bondage devices would encourage a master and slave relationship between the twins. In other words, the Judge would be sending Twin 2 into slavery. No Judge would order that punishment.

Specialboy

This is one of those cases where the death penalty comes in handy...  You can do surgery to seperate them, and the innocent ones gets the vital organs, and the murdering one doesn't.

ARTgames

Quote from: Red October on April 02, 2010, 09:04:56 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 02, 2010, 07:11:21 PM

I would disagree, using bondage devices would encourage a master and slave relationship between the twins. In other words, the Judge would be sending Twin 2 into slavery. No Judge would order that punishment.
Well i don't think twin 1 can make twin 2 do forced labour being tied up and all. This is not any more slavery then going to jail.

Now if twin 2 could still use his hands and twin 1 had a shock collar that made twin 2 do what every twin 1 wanted then yea. But that's not what i was suggestion.

Lingus

Quote from: Specialboy on April 02, 2010, 09:13:21 PM
This is one of those cases where the death penalty comes in handy...  You can do surgery to seperate them, and the innocent ones gets the vital organs, and the murdering one doesn't.
I think it has been mentioned that this is a hypothetical. And I believe in this hypothetical, there is no possibility of surgical separation. There are definitely plenty of complicated cases of conjoined twins that cannot be separated safely without putting both twins in danger. I think if there is even if the chance is low, a judge would not be able to make that decision. There's too much chance for a wrongful death suit. Better to have the innocent twin sit in jail with some form of compensation than to inadvertently kill him.

Jackabomb

What is the verdict for a similar murder committed by someone with split personality disorder?
I thought it would be somewhat similar.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Jackabomb on April 04, 2010, 12:37:23 AM
What is the verdict for a similar murder committed by someone with split personality disorder?
I thought it would be somewhat similar.

Well you'd probably send them to an insane asylum or something in that case. Though it really wouldn't be the same thing because the main issue here is that they are both sane people and we are trying to find a fair and just punishment for twin 2 with at the same time being reasonable to twin 1. Which is of course a rather hard verdict to reach...in any case though it wouldn't really be related?

Aqua

That would be my verdict, and probably closest to the justice for both twins. But it'd be interesting to see what a real judge would say.

Also... Recently there were two Siamese twins conjoined at the hip, and sharing 1 kidney. A kidney donor was found, and they were separated, each with one leg... Hooray!
Question though... With just two legs... Wouldn't there be anatomical issues...? I'm serious.
~Aqua

Scotty

Quote from: Aqua on April 04, 2010, 10:01:26 PM
That would be my verdict, and probably closest to the justice for both twins. But it'd be interesting to see what a real judge would say.

Also... Recently there were two Siamese twins conjoined at the hip, and sharing 1 kidney. A kidney donor was found, and they were separated, each with one leg... Hooray!
Question though... With just two legs... Wouldn't there be anatomical issues...? I'm serious.
~Aqua

Heads get's manhood, Tails gets nothing?