News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What shall I delete?

Started by 11clock, April 08, 2010, 09:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Green and Red Candy Canes have been deleted. Now I have 2 empty slots, good enough for now. Thanks!

Cactuscat222

The slasher adds AGI? And why wouldn't you make the extra effort, it takes 2 clicks, and you get somewhere just that much faster and jump just that much higher... so its a better choice than the other ones.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Lucifer

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on April 09, 2010, 04:08:52 AM
The slasher adds AGI? And why wouldn't you make the extra effort, it takes 2 clicks, and you get somewhere just that much faster and jump just that much higher... so its a better choice than the other ones.
Aye, slasher adds three agility. Perhaps it would make sense to someone with extremely low agility, but I notice no difference between 19-20 agility. Obviously in the larger scheme of things running from one side of the game to the other would be faster with one more agility, but you also have to take into account that the red candy cane is by far sexier than the blue one. *nodnod*

JoEL

11clock

HamsterPants

You could delete the hammer, or the santa hat.

JoEL

Quote from: 11clock on April 10, 2010, 11:18:54 AM
Quote from: JoEL on April 10, 2010, 10:58:26 AM
Fed. Delete that shit.

That's one of my favorite hats.

LMAO!!!!

This topic is fail as, whats the point? you want to keep all your items. How about you pick the items you don't like and we'll go from there, if not, close this topic.
I'd go with fed or bbe, both of those are easily replaced by other items.

11clock

Quote from: JoEL on April 11, 2010, 01:51:08 AM
Quote from: 11clock on April 10, 2010, 11:18:54 AM
Quote from: JoEL on April 10, 2010, 10:58:26 AM
Fed. Delete that shit.

That's one of my favorite hats.

LMAO!!!!

This topic is fail as, whats the point? you want to keep all your items. How about you pick the items you don't like and we'll go from there, if not, close this topic.
I'd go with fed or bbe, both of those are easily replaced by other items.

Since I have pretty much made up my mind of what to delete, I'll go ahead and close this topic.